Dog Sledding and Snow Shoeing Experience
Otter Lake, Quebec
Escape the flurry of day to day life in Ottawa & Gatineau and head to magnificent trails in the scenic Pontiac. Enjoy a memorable winter experience with dog sledding and snow shoeing…and why not finish your day in the snow with a relaxing indoor hot tub?
Experience the beauty and adventure of winter!
Come ride a dogsled and discover excitement, adventure, and beauty in a winter wonderland. Besides sledding you will experience the magnificent Pontiac by snowshoe. Afterwards, you’ll have the chance to warm up in a soothing hot tub.Come ready for fun, and ready to have an amazing day!
Your experience includes:
- Your ride includes a 2km dog sled ride. Each ride is between 5 to 10 minutes.
- Ideal for families with children under 8 years old.
- A visit to the kennel,
- Includes the rental of snow shoes
- You have the choice of 3 beautiful trails:
- Trail #1- easy – 1.9km
- Trail # 2- intermediate – 2.5 km
- Trail # 3 – expert – 4.5 km
- Private hot tub relaxation
- A snack and hot beverages
Price is per person. Minimum 2 people, maximum 6 people.
Season: January to April (weather / conditions permitting)
Located only 75 minutes from Ottawa!
Whether you are looking for a unique gift idea or fun things to do in Ottawa and Gatineau this winter, this dog sled and snow shoeing experience is the best ticket in town and makes a great outdoor adventure for the whole family.
The Dog Sledding and Snow Shoeing Experience experience takes place at Otter Lake, Quebec. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience