Dog Sledding Adventure – Half Day Tour
Minimum age for participation - 10 years
Feel the first-hand rush of excitement of mushing the Canadian wilderness on a half-day dog sledding adventure in the Rockies just outside of Canmore, near Banff. Winter is a magical time and what better way to see the snow covered mountains than by dog sled tour.
Unleash The Musher Tour
Feel the unbelievable thrill of a half day dog sledding adventure in the Canadian Rockies as teams of 5 to 7 friendly Huskies, Siberian, Alaskan & Seppala take you through Spray Valley Provincial Park on an exhilarating tour along the Spray River.
Experience a dog sledding adventure you will never forget!
Your dog sled tour includes the option to help harness the dogs, hook up the team, and best of all drive the team…of course with the help of experienced and friendly guides.
Don't forget your camera! With wildlife spotting and beautiful mountain views you’ll have plenty of photo taking opportunities throughout the tour.
Your dog sledding adventure package includes:
This experience is based a minimum of 2 adults per sled. No singles or groups of three
Season for dog sled tours: Tours are 4 times a day January through March
Need to know:
- Tours are snow and weather permitting
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Minimum & maximum capacity: 2 adults per sled
- No weight restrictions. As each sled is guided, there is no need to run up hills.
- Please be dressed and ready to go in warm winter gear (ski suits etc.), especially foot and head gear. Street shoes or running shoes are not permitted.
- Howling Dog Tours reserves the right turn away improperly dressed participants
- Participants will be required to sign a waiver before departure; anyone under the age of 18 years must have a parent or guardian sign.
Whether you are looking for a unique gift idea or fun things to do in Calgary, Banff or Canmore, this dog sled tour is the best ticket in town and makes a great outdoor adventure for the whole family.
This experience takes place at Spray Valley Provincial Park, just outside of Canmore, Alberta. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience