Enjoy a fun 60 or 90 minute Calgary Segway Tour. This tour is your chance to discover first hand what all of the fun is about as you glide along and explore Bow River valley.
Glide effortlessly through the park on an amazing, easy to use Segway.
This Segway tour showcases Calgary’s beautiful river valley as you effortlessly glide through the park on the amazing Segway. This tour is located downtown along the Bow River and the spectacular Trans Canada Trail, the longest continuous trail in North America. Your guide will give you information about the history of the area and Calgary as well as ensure that your tour is fun, safe and memorable.
By the end of the experience, using the Segway will be as easy as riding a bike!
Season: May to October
- Segway Training Clinic
- One Segway PT per guest
- One Segway certified guide per group
- Luggage Safe Storage
- Segway Operator License
Need to know:
- Tours will run rain or shine unless conditions are deemed unsafe by your tour guide. Bring appropriate clothing.
- Minimum Age: 14 yrs.
- Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail.
- Minimum weight: 60 lbs., maximum weight: 250 pounds
- Riders must wear the helmet that is provided with the tour or provide a similar multi-impact sports helmet (must be CSA approved).
- Riders cannot wear flip-flops, open-toe sandals, or high heels.
- Riders must complete the Segway Training Clinic and test ride.
- Riders are responsible for all damage to equipment and will be required to pay damage fees as assessed by a company manager.
- Riders will be required to sign a waiver of liability.You must be on time. If you are late the tour will commence without you.
The Calgary Segway Tour is perfect whether you are looking for fun things to do with the entire family or for a fun date idea.
This experience takes place in Calgary, Alberta. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience