Canapes, pizza, cheeses,salad, wines, beer, spirits, tea, cupcakes and sweet treats - need we say more.
Float past the line-ups and savour the best tastes of Kensington Village with visits to 5 places along this 3-block tour. No matter what the weather, every business is only a few steps away. Along the way your guide will share the charming history and architecture of the area with you.
Hang out with friends or meet new ones on this intimate tour of one of Calgary’s most cozy, liveable areas - Kensington Village. As you nosh and nibble, these Kensington Village businesses that will make you feel like you’ve become part of their family. From lively restaurants and pubs to private tastings and hands-on experiences, you’ll see why the Kensington Village is a Calgary gem.
- Pulcinella Ristorante
Owned by the Tudda family since 1974, son Dominic was the 1st chef in Canada to be and to maintain the strict certification of true Neapolitan pizza.
- The Naked Leaf
This definitely qualifies as a hidden gem and thought you won't drink tea tonight, you'll pop by to pick up your take home gift of tea for tomorrow!
- Crave Cupcakes
Every other cupcake gets measured on "the Crave meter" after you've tasted the homemade goodness of these!
- Peasant Cheese Shop and Kensington Wine Market
Cheese pairings are different with each visit as are the pairings from the Wine Market. Have you ever tried cheese and scotch whisky? Prepare to be dazzled.
- Brasserie Kensington
Poutine and beer made by classically trained chefs like owner Cameron Dobranski. Yes please!
- All preselected food & drink at 5 venues.
- Small-group walking tour with local guide.
- Restaurant tax & gratuities.Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
Duration: 3 hours approximatley
When: February - November Thursdays 6:00pm
Need to know:
- Tour stops are subject to change.
- Small group tour, limited to 12 people.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time (e.g. vegetarian, diabetic, celiac, allergy). The tour provider will do their best to accommodate your needs.
- Minimum age recommended for the tour: 13 years.
- Tours run in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable footwear.
- Walking distance is 3 blocks
- Guests under 18 years of age will receive non-alcohol beverages.
- Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
Whether you are looking to learn more about where to eat in Calgary or for a unique gift, this tour of some of the best places to eat in Calgary is the ticket!
The Kensington Village Food Tour takes place at Calgary, Alberta. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience