Calgary Craft Beer Tour
Minimum age for participation - 18 years
Discover the masters of Calgary’s local craft beer scene. Spend a day of being immersed in the local brewing & distilling industry, surrounded by the care and dedication of the visionaries (and mad men) who make it all happen. Throughout the guided Calgary Craft Beer Tour you will learn about the passionate craft brewers that specialize in creating mouth-watering full flavored beers.
Enjoy a day dedicated to exceptional craft beer while immersed in Calgary’s legendary western hospitality. Calgary Brewery Tours takes you on an adventure to the birthplace of Calgary’s most exceptional beverages. Each craft brewery has a checkered history, personality and flavour hallmarked by passion and quality. Sit back, relax, sip and enjoy as you taste your way through Calgary’s craft beer culture.
- Guests can choose to stay at Craft Beer Market or be dropped off at Calgary Tower
- A guided tour and tastings at Village Brewery, CRAFT Beer Market, Tool Shed Brewing Company and Last Best Brewing and Distilling.
- Lunch and beer tastings at Last Best Brewing and Distilling.
- Souvenir bag stocked with goodies – a snack and bottled water
- Collectable beer labels
- A pint glass
- Merchandise discounts at all breweries
- Transportation provided by a driver guide from downtown Calgary
When: Year-round Saturday 10:30am – 5:30pm
Need to know:
- Vehicle Type: Tours will regularly take place using a 24 passenger Mini Coach
- Minimum age of participant: 18 years
- Pickup location is the Calgary Tower (101 9 Ave SW)
The Calgary Craft Brewery Tour makes the perfect unique gift for every level of beer connoisseur and it's a great way to explore the beautiful city of Calgary.
This experience takes place in Calgary Alberta. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience