Get ready for the adventure of a life time as you launch yourself from one of the world's most unique and spectacular Bungee Jumping sites. Just 20 minutes from downtown Ottawa, take the plunge in style with an incredible 200 ft. bungee jump. Follow this up with “RIPRIDE”, a 1015 ft cable slide that starts 200 ft above the crystal-clear waters of a lagoon.
Visualize an amphitheater of solid limestone, 200 ft. high, surrounding a 160 ft. deep, spring fed aqua-blue lagoon, larger than 3 football fields. This is the only place in the Americas where one can experience a 200 ft. head or body dip. Your rebound is higher than the entire jump height at any other site in Canada or the United States.
Standing at the edge of the platform you will feel on top of the world. The instructors will guide you to ensure you feel safe and at ease. Take the leap of faith and freefall towards the water for the ultimate thrill as the cord stretches and shoots you back skywards. The feeling of flying through the air, along with the sense of accomplishment will be extraordinary.
Will I touch the water on my bungee jump? The water dip is optional. If you ask to do a "water dip" then it may be arranged at the discretion of the jump master.
Will I be attached by my ankles or by my waist? Each jumper will be given the option to jump either with an ankle harness attachment or a body harness attachment. The ankle harness utilizes a waist harness backup system. The body harness is a shoulder and waist and harness combination.
And follow up with another adrenaline rush!
The RIPRIDE zipline is a 1015 ft. cable slide. The RIPRIDE starts at a spine-chilling 200 ft. over the lagoon. You are strapped into your safety harness and re-checked by meticulous staff. The first 100 ft. of the ride, an accelerating cruise over land, doesn't even begin to prepare you for what's next. As you approach the now visible 150 ft. shear drop-off you'll start to scream, but you are strapped in and past the point of no return. You now have 915 ft. of cable to zip down at an average speed of 85 km/hr. The ride is unreal!
Are there different ways to ride the RIPRIDE zipline? There are 2 positions you can use to ride the RIPRIDE zipline, seated or flying.
Need to know:
- Your activity will begin on the hour that you have booked. It is necessary to arrive with enough time to complete your registration and preparation prior to your activity start time. Arrival 45 minutes in advance is recommended.
- Severe weather may cause delays to the activities but very rarely cancellations. It is recommended that participants check the weather the morning of the activity.
- Dress comfortably for the weather conditions and bring a change of clothes in case you get wet. Wear shoes. No sandals or boots.
- Participation is open to all ages as long as they meet the minimum weight requirements below.
- Minimum weight allowed is 80 lbs.
- Maximum weight: Bungee Jump = 400 lbs. Ripride = 220 lbs.
- All participants will be required to sign a waiver form.
- Participants younger than 18 must have parental consent. The parent must either be present to sign the waiver or provide a note explaining that they have read the waiver and they give their consent.
Whether you are looking for the perfect adventure gift or thrilling things to do in Ottawa - Gatineau, this Bungee Jumping Experience is the way to go!
The Bungee Jump & Ripride experience takes place at Wakefield, Quebec, a short drive from downtown Ottawa - Gatineau. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience