Great Canadian Bungee - Bungee Jumping
Looking for the highest bungee jump in the land? Then look no further. Just 20 minutes from downtown Ottawa is "The Rock", home to Great Canadian Bungee's 200 ft. “Goliath”.
At Great Canadian Bungee you'll find one of the world's most spectacular and unique Bungee Jumping sites. Visualize an amphitheater of 200 ft, high solid limestone, surrounding a 160 ft. deep aqua-blue, spring-fed lagoon, larger than 3 football fields.
This is the only place in the Americas where one can experience a 200 ft. head (or body) dip. Your 160 ft. rebound is higher than the entire jump height at any other site in the US or Canada!
Sounds too scary? Not to worry. Pioneers in the development of bungee safety, Great Canadian Bungee uses state-of-the-art equipment and employs only the most competent staff to assure you a safe trip over the edge - every time!
Need to know:
- Arrival: Your activity will begin on the hour that you have booked. It is necessary to arrive with enough time to complete your registration and preparation prior to your activity start time. (Arriving 45 minutes in advance is recommended)
- Weather: Severe weather may cause delays to the activities but very rarely cancellations. It is recommended that participants check the weather the morning of the activity.
- What to Wear: Dress comfortably for the weather conditions. Wear shoes (no boot or sandals or. Bring a change of clothes in case you get wet.
- Age Requirements: Participation is open to all ages as long as they meet the minimum weight requirements below. Participants younger than 18 must have parental consent. The parent must either be present to sign the waiver or provide a note explaining that they have read the waiver and they give their consent.
- Minimum weight: 80 lbs Maximum weight: 450 lbs
- All participants will be required to sign a waiver form upon arrival before their bungee jump or Ripride.
This bungee jumping experience takes place at Wakefield, Quebec. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience