Immerse yourself in the coastal wildlife and amazing landscapes of picturesque Vancouver Island’s Brentwood Bay and the Tod Inlet. The 2-hour or 3-hour Brentwood Bay Guided Kayak Tour is perfect for beginners as the waters in the inlet are without currents or large waves.
There's no better way to experience the beauty of Vancouver Island!
Brentwood Bay features access to beautiful Tod Inlet, Butchart Cove, and Finlayson Arm, making it an ideal waterway for those looking to paddle in sheltered waters. As you explore the incredible surroundings watch for otters, seals, bald eagles, blue herons, and other wildlife.
At the Brentwood Bay launch site, you’ll meet your guide and get outfitted with your gear. Choose a single or double kayak. An easy launch ramp lets you enter and exit your boat easily and without getting your feet wet!
- Kayak and paddle– single or double
- Professional guide
- All required safety gear
- No experience is necessary
Departure point: Brentwood Bay, 30 minutes from Victoria
When: Tours available daily year-round 2:00pm
Need to know:
- Only high quality, well maintained gear is used. Your guide will ensure the your are fitted to the most comfortable and efficient boat.
- If canceled due to unsafe weather conditions you will be given the option to reschedule for a future date.
- All passenger weights and heights must be advised at time of booking with the tour company.
Whether you're a first-time visitor to Vancouver Island or a local resident, there's plenty to see and experience above and below the water on the Brentwood Bay Guided Kayak Tour. Be sure to check this off your list of fun things to do in Victoria, BC.
The Brentwood Bay Guided Kayak Tour takes place at Victoria, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience