Take to the skies and experience the sensation and thrill of being airborne as you fly above Brandon, Manitoba. Your 30 or 45-minute flight for up to 3 people allows you to check out key landmarks from the air. Sit, back, relax and enjoy an unforgettable scenic tour.
Experience Brandon from a whole new perspective!
You and your guest will join your Pilot, get yourselves strapped and get ready for take-off! Departing from Brandon Municipal Airport, listen in as your pilot gets clearance for take-off. Feel the power and speed as your aircraft gently lifts up to the sky.
This fantastic Scenic Flight will provide you and your guests with a bird’s eye view of Brandon. Don’t forget your camera, as you will definitely want to capture the incredible panoramic views.
Need to know:
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants under 18 years of age will require the signature of a parent or guardian.
- Flying lesson is weather dependent. It is vital you call the flight school before leaving home for the flight.
- This tour can be for 1 to 3 participants.
- The maximum weight per passenger is 350lbs. The combined weight of the passengers must not exceed 500lbs.
Let us help you surprise someone with a great birthday, Father's Day or Christmas gift or ... check this fun experience off your list of fun things to do in Brandon!
Your Brandon Scenic Flight takes place at the Brandon Municipal Airport. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience