Blue Mountains Wine, Cider and Craft Beer Tour
Minimum age for participation - 19 years
This is The Blue Mountains and Collingwood like you have never tasted it before. Just north of Toronto a tasting extravaganza awaits. You will visit at least 4 tasty venues consisting of 2 boutique Blue Mountains wineries, a cidery and a brewhouse.
Eat, sip and be merry!
The Blue Mountains Wine, Cider and Beer Tour is about generous tastings, meeting venue staff, new friends and soaking up the atmosphere of each stop with a glass or flight of your favourite drink.
This tasty tour begins at the front gates of Blue Mountain Village. Here, you’ll meet your professional, local guide who will take you on the ultimate culinary adventure through Collingwood and the Blue Mountains.
At The Roost Wine Company and Georgian Hills Vineyards you’ll experience the best examples of cool climate viniculture. Sit back and take in the spectacular views of the Beaver Valley at The Roost Wine Company while enjoying a flight of samples of cool-climate wines at the tasting bar plus charcuterie and a brief tour of the winery. Next, inside the tasting room, you’ll enjoy a wine pairing with three local cheeses at Georgian Hills Vineyards and hike through the grapes and along the stream.
You’ll appreciate first-hand, at the next stop, why most of Ontario’s apples come from this area as you visit the newly opened Thornbury Village Cider House and Brewery for a full tour plus full flight of cider, wine or craft beer at their beautiful tasting bar. Finally, to celebrate the wonders of hops, a full lunch entreé and a full flight of award-winning beer awaits you at Northwinds Brewhouse and Kitchen.
- Wine tasting and charcuterie at the Roost Wine Co.
- Winery tour and cheese pairing at Georgian Hills Vineyards.
- Tour of Thornbury Village Cider House & Brewery with a flight of wine, cider or beer.
- Beer pairing and lunch at Northwinds Brewhouse & Kitchen.
- Tour of 2 wineries, a cidery and a brewhouse.
- A minimum of 4 samples or full pint at each stop.
- Professional local guide.
- All preselected food & drink.
- Unlimited snacks and refreshments on board the tour bus.
Duration: 5 hours
When: Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 11:00am – 4:00pm
Season: May - October
Need to know:
- You tour guide will be Smart Serve Ontario certified.
- Minimum age for participation is 19 years.
- Small group tour with a maximum of 14 participants per tour.
- Tour guide gratuities are not included and are graciously accepted at your discretion.
Whether you're looking for an afternoon adventure in or a unique gift, this craft beer, wine and cider tour is the ticket!
The Blue Mountains Wine, Cider and Craft Beer Tour takes place in Collingwood and the Blue Mountains, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience