Explore Halifax during this 3-hour culinary adventure!
Halifax loves foodies, and foodies love Halifax! The Best of Halifax Foodie Adventure allows you to see highlights of this historic and vibrant seaside city, tasting your way through Halifax’s hippest neighbourhoods and must-try flavours.
During the tour you’ll create local connections with business owners, chefs and culinary artisans, from Agricola Street’s Lion and Bright for an exclusive oyster tasting and cocktail pairing to Halifax’s official food at Johnny K’s Donairs, to the rich cultural heritage and fine seafood chowder at Five Fisherman. This amazing afternoon wraps up with a private, behind-the-scenes charcuterie and spirit tasting at Halifax Citadel National Historic Site.
- Donair tasting at Johnny K's
- Lobster mac & cheese with cider at the Stubborn Goat
- Seafood chowder and NS wine at the Five Fisherman
- Craft beer tasting at Good Robot Brewing
- Oyster shucking demo and tasting with cocktails at Lion & Bright
- A private local charcuterie and spirit tasting inside Citadel Hill
- Food and drink samples at each location
- A fun and professional tour guide
- Departs from Marriott Harbour Front and Halifax Seaport Farmer’s Market / Cruise Terminal
Duration: 3 hours ( 2pm - 5pm)
When: Thursdays, June 07,2018 - October 26, 2018
Meeting Location: Departs from Marriott Harbourfront Hotel and Halifax Seaport Farmer's Market/Cruise Terminal
- 2018 dates to be announced soon!
*Dates are subject to change
Whether you are looking to learn more about the best places to eat in Halifax, for a unique gift or to enjoy a fun afternoon , the Best of Halifax Foodie Adventure is the Ticket!
This experience takes place in the Halifax, Nova Scotia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience