BBQ Smoking Class, Toronto
Take your backyard BBQ game up a notch in this fun, hands on BBQ Smoking Class. Learn the low and slow method to produce mouth watering, fall off the bone meat every time you BBQ!
Learn the art of low & slow barbequing!
This class will have you smoking like a true pit master! During this cooking class the entire smoking process is covered as well as different types of smokers, charcoals and woods. You will learn how to cook ribs, chickens, pork butt, brisket, mac and cheese and much more. Learn the art of brining, injecting, and tips and tricks on how to get a perfect smoke ring.
After a safety briefing and BBQ tutorial, you will step into the kitchen where you will learn the art of cooking low & slow, all the while getting tips and tricks from an award-winning pit master and chef. After class, you'll sit down to a BBQ feast expertly prepared by the "Pork Ninja" himself, Jason Rees.
The tour includes all preselected food, and beverages.
BBQ Smoking Class highlights:
- Led by Chef Scott and Pit Master Rees of the Pork Ninja's Competition BBQ Team.
- Learn to cook chickens, ribs, pork butt and much more.
- Discover the art of low & slow.
- Class is held in a working BBQ Kitchen.
- Taste 3 local craft beers or glasses of Ontario Wine.
- Hear funny stories about life in the kitchen and on the BBQ circuit.
- Feast on a gourmet BBQ meal of brisket, ribs, chicken, pulled pork and all the fixins’ by Pitmaster Jason.
Duration: 5 hours
- All preselected food & drink.
- Small-group class with local chef & pit master.
- Restaurant tax & gratuities (Instructor gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion).
- November 12, 2018
- 2019 dates coming soon!
*This experience has limited space and only selected dates to choose from. Dates are subject to change.
Meeting location: Earls Court BBQ - 1278 St. Clair West, Toronto
Need to know:
- Class takes place in a working restaurant kitchen. For your safety, please no open toed shoes or flip flops.
- Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
If you are looking for a unique gift idea for the home chef in your life, this BBQ Smoking Class is perfect for Toronto foodies. For their birthday, Christmas, anniversary, wedding or graduation buy the gourmet culinary gift that they didn’t expect…and will always remember!
The BBQ Smoking Class takes place at Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience