Minimum age for participation - 12 years
If you really want to do battle (safely) with friends, try an experience that combines a centuries old art form with modern era equipment. Archery Dodgeball is a cross between archery and paintballing, featuring foam-tipped arrows, bows and a series of action-packed elimination games in an indoor recreational entertainment venue that brings you the best archery survival game experience in Toronto.
Experience excitement and an adrenaline rush with Archery Dodgeball!
Its dodgeball meets the Hunger Games! In this action-packed adrenaline sport, 2 archery teams go head-to-head for 1-hour of tournament experiences. You’ll get to practice in the 40-foot archery range and obstacle course to prepare yourself for the upcoming battles. Then, it’s onto the battlefield for several short, intense games under the supervision of your instructors.
Duck and dodge your way through the hailstorm of arrows and use your bow and arrow skills to become a battle legend and win the day!
- Combines the nostalgia of grade-school gym glass games with the adrenaline pumping, high-intensity of battling with archery.
- Draws on tactical elements of combat mechanics and archery.
- Involves speed, accuracy, stealth, and co-operative play.
- 1 hour of archery dodgeball games and 30 minutes of archery training from an experienced instructor.
- All equipment provided including recurve bows with a variety of draw weights (12-24 lbs.), anti-fog masks, vests, armguards and unlimited foam-tipped arrows.
- Experienced referees to keep all scenarios and players in check.
Need to know:
- All games require a minimum of 8 players to run. If you are booking a public event, you will join other players, make friends, and jointly defeat your opponents.
- Must be 12 years of age or older to participate.
- Those 16 years and under must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Please bring indoor shoes and sportswear clothing.
- Takes place in a fully air-conditioned facility with change rooms, lockers, and Wi-Fi.
- Advanced reservations required.
If you're looking for a fun-filled adrenaline-pumping experience, either to enjoy yourself, with a group, or as a cool gift to a friend, you can't go wrong with this Archery Dodgeball experience.
This Archery Dodgeball experience takes place at Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience