Experience spectacular views of the 1000 Islands air on this exciting helicopter tour. Feel the excitement as you lift off and become mesmerized by the beauty and richness of the 1000 Islands only seen from the air.
Enjoy a scenic helicopter tour over the 1000 Islands.
This scenic tour flight begins as you depart from the 1000 Islands Heliport where you will meet with your pilot and hop into the Robinson R44 helicopter. Once you take off, your pilot will introduce you to the unspoiled splendor and beauty of the St. Lawrence Parks, the Ivy Lea Bridge and the Town of Gananoque. Take in the stunning views of the private island homes, unseen from the water or roadways. You will leave feeling inspired and amazed with the picturesque scenery.
On the 20-minute tour you’ll experience the romance and love of the most iconic landmark of the 1000 Islands, Boldt Castle. Built by George Boldt in the late 1800s, George abandoned the castle before it was finished when his wife died suddenly. The tragic love story of Boldt Castle can be truly appreciated by admiring the beauty from 1000 ft above the grounds.
The 30-minute 2 Castle tour offers a truly unique and unforgettable experience. Beyond Boldt Castle, on Dark Island lies Singer Castle, another magnificent estate built in the early 1900’s by Gilbert Bourne of the Singer Sewing Machine Co. Boldt Castle and Singer Castle will take you back in time, leaving you feeling mesmerized by their splendour. For the ultimate experience, take this romantic tour with breathtaking views as the sun sets on the 1000 Islands.
- Town of Gananoque
- Wolfe Island and the Wind Turbines
- Admiralty and Navy Group of Islands
- Howe Island and the Ferry
- 1000 Islands Ivy Lea Bridge
- 1000 Islands Tower
20 minute Boldt Castle Tour:
- Everything in the 10-minute tour plus…
- American Span and Ivy Lea Bridges
- Millionaire’s Row
- Boldt Castle – Alexandria Bay
- Manhattan Group of Islands
- 1000 Islands Parkway
30 Minute 2 Castle Tour
- Everything in the 20-minute 2 Castle tour plus…
- Boldt and Singer Castles
- Pentland and F.A.Georger Shipwrecks
- The Sisters Lighthouse
- Shipping Channel and Freighters
Season: Available year-round with daily departures
Need to know:
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required.
- Passengers must weigh less than 275 lbs each.
- The helicopter seats up to three passengers.
- All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Whether you live in Gananoque or you’re visiting Kingston for the first time, this scenic 1000 Island Helicopter Tour is one of the best things to do in Kingston and Gananoque. It's a wonderful gift idea for a birthday, Mother's Day, Father's Day or Christmas!
This helicopter tour takes place at Gananoque, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience