Edmonton Zombie Scavenger Hunt
Up To 10 Participants
Get ready for an interactive scavenger hunt style game that tests your ability to survive after a Zombie Apocalypse. Find as many survival items as you can in downtown Edmonton in 1 hour as you avoid attacks from virtual zombies and rebel colonies.
Can you survive the Zombie Apocalypse in Edmonton?
Put your imagination, problem-solving, and zombie-apocalypse survival skills to the test on a scavenger-hunt style mission to overcome virtual zombies. This smartphone-app based game includes trivia, challenges and real-world items you need to locate to earn points and survive the apocalypse. This engaging activity puts a new spin on sightseeing and leads you to places in Edmonton you may not otherwise discover.
YOUR MISSION: The whole world is in chaos with Zombies outnumbering the living 10 to 1. You are part of a small colony, just outside of Edmonton You need to go downtown, starting from Sir Winston Churchill Square, to scavenge for survival supplies with your team members.
Using your smartphone, you will be texting with a remote survival guide as you play the game. You'll be given a list of items such as food, vehicles, bandages, necessities, and more on the app. You’ll only have 60 minutes to find these items and take a picture through the app to earn points. The more items you find in the hour, the more points you get and the more likely you are to survive. Along the way, you will be asked to do some challenges and answer some trivia questions for which you will be rewarded points.
The task will not be easy! Downtown Edmonton is crawling with relentless zombies. Rival colonies are moving in and if you drop your guard, rival colonies will take what you worked hard to find.
If you're playing with a larger group, you can divide into teams and compete to see which team can find all the survival items first! Your goal is to score at least 4000 points in 1 hour in order to be rewarded virtual weapons to ward off the zombies!
When you are ready to play, you’ll register with the experience provider. You'll choose the day and time that you would like to play. Registration instructions will be provided to you after you’ve activated your Breakaway Experiences' certificate. You’ll then go to the starting location and follow the directions provided to you in the Zombie Scavenger app.
This game is family friendly. No actual zombies are involved in the scavenger hunt!
Your Breakaway Experiences’ Zombie Scavenger Game certificate can also be applied to an adventure in one of the following locations when you redeem your experience:
Airdrie • Fort McMurray • Grande Prairie • Red Deer • St. Albert
- Zombie-themed Edmonton scavenger hunt game.
- A self-guided tour you do on your own schedule.
- Great for Edmonton locals and visitors alike.
- Explore the city as clues are sent directly to your smartphone.
- Self-guided scavenger hunt style walking tour activity.
- 1 hour with a remote interactive survival guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Need to know:
- You can have up to 10 people on a team. Between 4 and 6 people is the optimum group size.
- Zombie Scavengers is not on a specific day. You can play anytime you'd like.
- You will have a remote guide texting you throughout the game to give you hints, tips and help if you need it.
- Nobody will be physically there with you during the game, dressed as Zombies. Everything is done through your smartphone.
- You are not required to purchase anything during the scavenger hunt. Once you find an item, all you have to do is take a photo to prove you found it.
- To play the game you will need an iOS or Android Smartphone with data plan.
If you're looking for fun things to do in Edmonton or you're looking for a fun experience gift for someone who loves to explore and play games, Zombie Scavenger Hunt is the way to go!
This scavenger hunt style experience takes place at Edmonton, Alberta. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience