Paintball Adventure - Edmonton
Minimum age for participation - 10 years
Lock, load and get ready for an action filled day that’s truly out of the ordinary. Put both skill and nerves to the test on this extreme paintball adventure at Edmonton’s Sherwood Park.
This is a chance to escape from your day-to-day responsibilities and unleash your inner warrior!
This high-adrenaline combat sport requires strategy, teamwork and leadership. You’ll need to be resourceful, daring and cunning to defeat the opposing team. Do you think you’ve got what it takes?
Experience the ultimate paintball adventure as you and your teammates attempt to storm the Castle and hold control of it, brave the Resident Evil in the graveyard, do battle in the Armoured Invasion and more. Incredible movie-set quality playing fields enable you to play the very best themed paintball scenarios.
Upon arrival, you’ll get geared up in specially designed combat attire and paintballing equipment. Next, you’ll have a safety briefing before you take to the field around 10:00am for a day filled with paintball madness!
You’ll play 10 to 12 twenty-minute games throughout the day with short breaks in between. As paintballs fly, you’ll have to dodge, run and hide to escape. If you get hit, you’re out for the remainder of that game, but don’t worry, you can test your aim and skill in the next battle.
You don’t have to be a regular weekend warrior to play paintball. Many of the players are average Joes who come from all walks of life, in all shapes, sizes and various states of fitness.
- Admission and equipment rental for a full day;
- 500 Paintballs;
- Rapid-fire semi-automatic machine guns;
- Combat suit with padded collar, body armour and mask with goggles;
- Hip-mounted 400-shot capacity ammo magazine, to safely carry your paintballs;
- Supervision and tuition by friendly marshalling staff;
- Unlimited propellant;
- A large selection of movie-set quality paintball playing fields.
Duration: A full day session starts at 9:00am and goes until approximately 4:00pm.
When: April - October
Need to know:
- The games go ahead in all weather conditions.
- All the game zones are outdoors.
- There are sheltered areas and lockers in the base camp where you can store your gear between games.
- The minimum age to play is 10 years old.
- Players under the age of 14 should be accompanied by an adult.
- It is recommended players wear old, comfortable clothing. The most suitable footwear would be a light boot, with deep tread and ankle support. Old running shoes are most commonly worn.
- You may want to bring a change of clothes for after the game.
- You may want to bring some money for purchasing additional paintballs.
- Can I walk on and join a group? Yes, you are more than welcome to walk on and you will be placed into a group.
Whether you are looking for an adventurous things to do in Edmonton with friends or a unique experience gift for Christmas or their birthday, this Paintball Adventure is the way to go!
This paintball experience takes place at Edmonton. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience