Drive a Race Car, Agassiz Speedway, British Columbia
Slide behind the wheel and drive a NASCAR style race car at Agassiz Speedway, British Columbia. This extreme driving experience is your chance to drive a stock car like the NASCAR pros do!
|Availability:||Currently not available|
|Where:||Agassiz, British Columbia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Taste of Speed - 5 laps Agassiz Speedway
The Taste of Speed package will give you all the thrills and excitement of driving a NASCAR style race car.
The Qualifier - 10 laps Agassiz Speedway
The Qualifier package is for those who have had a taste and want more.
The Shootout - 15 laps Agassiz Speedway
Drive a race car, pedal to the metal, for 15 laps.
Start Your Engines - 20 laps Agassiz Speedway
Drive a race car for laps. More laps equals more speed and more thrills.
Ride Along - 3 laps Agassiz Speedway
3 laps riding shotgun with a real stock car racing driver around the awesome Agassiz Speedway for the high speed driving thrill of a lifetime!
This stock car racing experience at Agassiz Speedway will not be available in 2022.
If you have an outstanding certificate, please contact Breakaway Experiences.
For the true NASCAR fan in your life, this is the ultimate gift! Make their dreams of racing an authentic stock car come true at Agassiz Speedway, just 90 minutes east of Vancouver. They will never forget the thrill of driving a 400-horsepower racing machine around an incredible 1/4-mile track.
No previous racing experience needed!
You’ll start with a pre-race briefing where your professional driving instructors will teach you how to tame the track and get the most out of your mean racing machine. Next, you’ll suit up in a driving suit over your clothes and a full-face helmet.
No pace car to follow, no instructor in the car, all laps are hot laps, and passing allowed! How fast you go is up to you!
You’ll slide through the window and into the driver’s seat. A crew member will buckle you into your five-point racing harness and check your helmet radio. While you’re on the track, your instructor will be giving you advice on braking points and changing gears so you can drive safely while still getting your speed up to a mind-blowing level.
You’ll be driving a Late Model stock car. The Late Model’s strong chassis and fiberglass body make them quicker and lighter on smaller ovals than the NASCAR style Cup cars used at the bigger ovals.
- This experience will not be available for the 2022 season.
*This experience has limited space and only select dates to choose from. Dates are subject to change.
With your loved ones on the sidelines watching you experience this once-in-a-lifetime, white-knuckle race car driving experience, you'll be laser focused on the track ahead as the roar of the engine drowns out every other thought. You’ll feel the synergy of man and machine as you rocket around the track at speeds up to 150mph.
- High speed laps around Agassiz Speedway’s 1/4 mile asphalt oval.
- Receive instruction from stock car veterans in a classroom and while you’re on the track.
- Experience the incredible power of a 400+ horsepower Late Model stock car.
- It’s just you in the car!
Location: Agassiz, British Columbia, a 90 drive east of Vancouver. VIEW MAP
Need to know:
- The race cars all have standard transmission. If you need assistance operating a standard vehicle the pit crews will help you exit the pit area and get to speed quickly.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Minimum age for participation is18 years old.
- All participants are provided with a driver’s suit, a helmet with a one-way radio, and a HANS Device.
- The maximum height allowable is 6′ 4″.
- The minimum height requirement for drivers is 5′ tall.
- All Drivers and Riders must be able to climb through a 15” high by 28” wide window that sits 35” from the ground.
- Waist and chest can be no greater than 52".
- This experience is weather dependent. If the experience is cancelled due to weather, your experience certificate will be rescheduled for a future date. No refunds can be issued.
- Wear clothes that will be comfortable under the driver’s suit and closed-toed shoes that allow you to feel the pedals through the sole. A tennis shoe or equivalent usually works best (no boots).
- You are financially responsible for all damage caused to the car due to driver error. A Vehicle Protection Plan is available for $75.00, subject to a $1000.00 deductible. All payments for damages must be paid at the track at the time of the incident. You can purchase optional insurance at the race car track on the day of your event. Due to the quality of the training and cars, damage is rare but you will be responsible for any damage to the race car.
How To Book Your Experience