Drag Racing Experience, Toronto Motorsports Park
Get behind the wheel of a high-powered Muscle Car and experience the thrill of drag racing in side-by-side elimination competitions at Toronto Motorsports Park. Buckled in tight, you'll soar down the strip reaching over 100 mph in mere seconds.
|COVID-19 SAFETY:||NOW OPEN|
|Age restriction:||Minimum age for participation - 16 years|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Keep winning and you keep racing!
Your experience starts with meeting the drag racing crew and receiving instruction from a professional 300mph Jet Car driver. You will learn everything from safety and burnouts to staging and acceleration on Toronto Motorsports Park’s legendary dragstrip.
You’ll do a minimum of 3 runs down the dragstrip. On each run you’ll compete against another muscle car in a side-by-side pro-style elimination competition. You’ll receive an extra run down the dragstrip for every round you win. This means that the driver who reaches the finish line first continues on to another round until there is only one driver left with a trophy awarded to the Champion!
Bring your family and friends to the track with you. All guests are welcome, and the admission is free.
- Wednesday, August 18, 2021
- Wednesday, September 22, 2021
* This experience has limited space and only selected dates to choose from. Dates are subject to change.
- A minimum of 3 runs down the drag. The more you win, the more you race!
- In class instruction.
- Trophy awarded to the ‘Champion’.
- One free “driver” admission to any Friday night Test and Tune of your choice to run your own car down the dragstrip.
Location:Cayuga, Ontario, south of Hamilton VIEW MAP
Need to know:
- You must have a valid driver’s license to participate in the driving experiences. Your driver’s license does not need to be from Ontario but must still be valid at the time of your driving experience. Drivers with a G1 or G2 driver’s license can take part as long as a track waiver is signed.
- Minimum age for participation is 16 years.
- On the day of the event, at the track, you need to show your driver’s license and your Breakaway Experiences’ certificate.
- There are no restrictions on height or weight although some taller people might feel a little tight.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and closed running shoes. High heels, sandals or work/steel toed boots are not permitted.
- The experience will go ahead even if the weather is not perfect, but the track can cancel the event if weather is deemed to be a threat to safety. Should this happen, you will be able to reschedule for another date.
- Cameras are mounted on all of the cars to capture your Drag Racing Experience from both the driver’s seat and from outside the car. You'll have the opportunity to purchase the video of your experience following your drive.
Whether you want to make your dream to drive a race car a reality or you want to surprise a speed loving friend with an amazing experience gift, this incredible Drag Racing Experience at Toronto Motorsports Park is the way to go!
How To Book Your Experience