Dance Lessons with Arthur Murray, Ottawa
This Dance Class with Arthur Murray in Ottawa is the perfect way to get out on dance the floor. Learn the right moves from a Professional Instructor with dance lessons for individuals and couples of any age or experience level.
|Price for:||2 Participants|
A great experience gift for anyone who has always wanted to learn how to dance!
You can learn to dance the Foxtrot, Cha-Cha, Hustle, Merengue, Tango, Swing, Viennese Waltz, Mambo, Rumba, Samba and Salsa. The choice is yours!
This Introductory Dance Lesson experience, for either 1 or 2 people, includes two 30-minute private lessons, one 45-minute group class and two 60-minute supervised practice and dance sessions. Throughout the dance classes, your professional dance instructor will work with you one-on-one to better understand your goals and teach you all of the right moves to get you out on the dance floor.
This introductory level of dancing is designed to familiarize you with the most fundamental skills needed for partner dancing. You will learn about communication, poise, posture, basic patterns and basic timing.
Whether you are about to be married, need to brush up on your dance skills for an upcoming night out, or are looking for a new hobby, Arthur Murray's dance classes are a great way to go. Dance lessons makes a great date night activity in Ottawa or a unique experience gift for your dance partner!
- The lessons can be either for a couple or an individual.
- Two 30-minute private dance lessons.
- Two 45-minute group classes.
- Two 45 to 75 minute supervised dance and practice sessions.
When:Lessons are offered year-round.
Need to know:
- Your experience will take place at Arthur Murray Dance Center in Ottawa.
- The dance lesson consists of a three part teaching system utilizing private lessons, group classes and supervised practice sessions in the form of dance parties.
- Programs and methods of teaching dance are designed for all ages, learning styles and experience levels.
These Dance Lessons with Arthur Murray experience takes place in Ottawa, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience