Discover a snowy winter paradise at Cypress Mountain, Vancouver's biggest and best ski resort. Escape the city and hit the local slopes for a day of skiing or snowboarding.
Only 30 minutes from downtown to Vancouver’s spectacular mountain playground!
Your day of skiing or snowboarding begins when you meet your guide and driver at 9:00am in downtown Vancouver and set off on a short but scenic drive high into the mountains. When you arrive at Cypress Creek Lodge your guide will arrange your ski passes and equipment for you. They will also offer you expert local knowledge on the best areas to explore.
Cypress mountain is one of the few places in the world you can ski and ride while enjoying spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean. Cypress Mountain has over 600 acres of skiable terrain, 2010 feet of vertical rise, 53 runs, 6 chair lifts, and 4 freestyle terrain areas for you to enjoy.
All levels of experience are welcome at the mountain. There are a wide variety of runs and terrain to suit everybody. You can enjoy wide open groomed slopes, moguls runs, tight tree runs, epic forest explorations, fresh powder (fingers crossed) or a day in the park.
During the day you can visit Cypress Creek Lodge to warm up with a delicious meal, enjoy a hot drink or sit back and relax with a glass of wine or beer (not included).
At approximately 03:00 PM it’s time for the short drive back to downtown Vancouver with a brief stop along the way to experience a magnificent panoramic view of the city, Vancouver Island and beyond.
- Experience Cypress Mountain, Vancouver's best ski resort.
- Spectacular scenery.
- Panoramic ocean views.
- An experience for all skill levels.
- Professional tour guide & driver.
- Transportation for the day.
- Direct pick up from any downtown Vancouver hotel or centrally located transit station.
- Lift tickets.
- Goggles & gloves.
- Ski / Snowboard and boots rental*
- Ski jacket / ski pants / boots / helmet*
*included with select packages
Duration: 7 hours with 9:00am pick up in downtown Vancouver
When: Mondays, Wednesday, Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday
Need to know:
- Operates in all weather conditions.
- It is advisable to dress in layers in synthetic clothing. Avoid cotton and jeans if possible. Please dress appropriately.
- Small group size with a maximum of 12 people per tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
If you are looking for fun things to do in Vancouver this winter with family and friends, the Cypress Mountain Ski and Snowboard Tour from Vancouver is the ticket!
This snowboarding and skiing experience takes place at Vancouver, British Columbia.
How To Book Your Experience