We are excited to get you out on the water watching for whales. Our experience partner has come up with safety procedures to help keep everyone safe while having fun.
These protective measures include:
- Staff and passengers will be required to complete health declarations and temperature checks prior to work and pre-boarding.
- Zero tolerance policy for illness in the workplace.
- Passengers and staff will be required to wear protective face covering when social distancing is not possible.
- Employees of the tour provider have the right to deny boarding to any passenger if there are any health or compliance concerns.
- Strict cleaning and sanitization protocols are in place at check-in and on board the shuttles and vessels.
- The tour provider is using technology solutions to reduce contact such as prepaying options and submitting digital waivers.