COVID – 19 Safety Procedures - Vancouver Kayak, Stand-up Paddle Board, Jet-ski, and Boat Tours
We are excited to get you out on the water. Our water sports experience partner in Vancouver has come up with a whole bunch of new safety procedures to keep you and their guides/instructors safe.
Kayak, Jet-ski tours, Boat Tours are now operating. Stand Up Paddleboarding and Light the Night Kayak tours are hold for summer 2020.
- Equipment used by staff or guests is cleaned after every use.
- Government recommended social distancing will be maintained while signing guests up, giving lessons or gearing up.
- Guests will be greeted at the entrance and not permitted to enter the store for the time being.
- Please show up ready to go. Currently, change rooms or washrooms will not be available and storage will be limited. Please come prepared to go right out onto the water.
- If you are sharing a kayak or Seadoo, please only do so with those from your same household.
- Boat tours - passenger capacity has been reduced to allow for greater space between people.