We are excited for you to get relaxed and rejuvenated. Our spa partner has come up with safety procedures to keep you safe while your are pampered.
These protective measures include:
- Guests are required to confirm that they are in good health before they are able to make a reservation. They will also be asked to confirm the state of their health upon arrival.
- Upon arrival guests will be greeted by a spa staff member who will assess their health.
- The spa reserves the right to refuse entry to guests exhibiting symptoms of any kind.
- Once guests have completed the screening process, they will be instructed to wash their hands carefully and thoroughly before entering the spa.
- A mask will also be provided for guests to wear for the duration of their spa visit/treatment.
- Please arrive no sooner than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Site occupancy has been reduced to allow guests to maintain physical distancing.
- Reservation schedules have been adjusted to better control the flow of guests checking in at any given moment.
- Seating in waiting areas will be assigned to guests when necessary.
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the spa.
- Signage indicating best hand washing practices has been installed in the relevant areas.
- All spa staff will undergo daily screening before the beginning of their shift to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all.
- All spa staff will be donned with appropriate PPE (this includes during treatment).
- All service providers have undergone training and received certification in “Infection Prevention and Control Fundamentals” provided by Public Health Ontario.
- All guests have been scheduled appropriately to allow time for new cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
- New procedures and products have been implemented to ensure a more intense sanitization of the spa environment.
- The spa has increased the frequency with which our general spaces are cleaned.