Our experience partner has set up procedures for the protection of guests and the guides while you are experiencing a wine tour in Nova Scotia.
These protective measures include:
- Guests travelling in the same vehicle that are not in the same group will be sat 6 feet apart from other guests to maintain proper physical distancing.
- The buses and vans will operate at 50% capacity.
- Physical distancing will be maintained at each winery.
- Our staff/guides will keep a 6-foot distance from guests at all times and will wear a mask when greeting your party … please know that they are still smiling.
- At each winery, the tour vehicles will be sanitized before re-entry and guests will be directed to hand washing stations.
- For lunch tours, guests will be physically distanced from everyone who is not in their group.
- Tour vehicles will receive a deep clean and proper sanitation of all surfaces following each tour.
- You are not required to wear a mask, but if you wish to and don't have your own, disposable masks will be available.