We are excited to get you soaring over our beautiful country. Our hot air balloon experience partner has come up with new safety procedures to keep you and the flight crew safe.
While the balloon flights do take place with plentiful open, fresh air, there will still be multiple changes made to the operations in the interest of safety, adventure, and setting the standard of expectations.
- All passengers will be asked health questions upon arrival and will only be permitted to check in for their flight if they are not at risk of having COVID-19.
- Basket Partitions - Clear vinyl curtains will be installed to social distance on shared balloon flights.
- Face masks will be provided to all passengers who do not bring their own.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available and thorough sanitization of all equipment (balloons & vehicles) is done before and after every flight.
- All staff will have proper personal safety equipment (ie. gloves and masks) at all times.
- Out of an abundance of caution, the offering of complimentary champagne during the post-flight celebration has been temporarily suspended.
- Please be advised, that you will still be traveling in a van to and from the launch/landing site and in a balloon basket with 7 - 11 other people (depending on the number in your party).