We are excited to get you out having adventure filled days. Our experience partner has come up with safety procedures to help keep you and their team safe.
These protective measures include:
- Two metre physical distancing measures inside the barns, and only guests from the same household group will be permitted inside at any time.
- Directional floor markers located inside the barns to encourage a one-way traffic flow.
- Entry signage to educate guests on the maximum amount of people allowed in stables and physical distancing measures.
- Entry signage to explain health and safety measures and a hand sanitizer unit for customers to sanitize hands before entering the barns.
- Helmets, reins and saddles will be disinfected after each use.
- A regular cleaning/disinfection schedule for high touch points including the check-in office, washrooms, hand washing stations and staff room.
- New policies and procedures for staff hygiene and loading/unloading protocols.
- Employee temperature checks and screening.
- A plexiglass barrier at the check-in desk
- Personal protective equipment for staff.