Toronto Cocktails and Secret Bars Tour
|COVID-19 SAFETY:||On COVID-hold for the time being|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
|Age restriction:||Minimum age for participation - 19 years|
Discover a world of cocktail lounges, gin joints, and secret bars on the late-night Cocktails and Secret Bars Tour. Embark on a late-night adventure, visiting 4 of the finest cocktail bars in Toronto including 2 on the top 10 list.
When darkness falls, a whole new world springs to life as the Toronto bar scene comes alive.
This tasty Toronto tour begins when you meet your guide at the corner of Dundas St and Ossington. After a brief history lesson of Toronto, your guide will bring you the first bar, a cozy little Spanish/Portuguese inspired place with a small but mighty cocktail list. If you are having trouble deciding, we suggest the house specialty, The Bacon Infused Cedar Smoked Old Fashion.
Next, you’ll hop in a taxi to the next stop, a cocktail bar affectionately known as “the pineapple”. Its hidden in plain site and only the locals know it's there. With no sign or menu, they’ll make your cocktail based on your likes and dislikes.
Then, it's off to an old school cocktail lounge for 1920's inspired cocktails. The final stop is at a Chinatown watering hole for a late-night feast at a hangout frequented by off-duty bartenders and chefs and bartenders.
- Visit 4 of the finest cocktail bars in Toronto including 2 on the top 10 list.
- Sample traditional cocktails and contemporary concoctions
- Taste a bacon infused cedar smoked Old Fashion.
- Visit a cocktail bar affectionately known as “the pineapple” to the locals where there is no cocktail menu - they just make it up as they go.
- Visit a secret bar in one of the city’s hippest neighborhoods
- Enjoy a late-night feast in Chinatown.
- All preselected food & drink.
- Guided and hosted by a local industry professional.
- Restaurant taxes and gratuities.
When:Available year-round every second Saturday at 10pm
Need to know:
- Minimum age is 19 years. Proof of age may be required, please bring government issued photo ID.
- The tour provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who has accidentally had one too many. No refunds will be issued.
- Vegetarian options are available on request.
- Gluten free and Vegan options may be available for a small surcharge. Please inquire when you reserve your tour time.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Tours run in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable footwear.
Whether you are looking for a unique experience gift or for new, fun things to do in Toronto on a Saturdayevening,the Toronto Cocktails and Secret Bars Tour is the way to go!
This tasty, unique walking tourtakes place at Toronto, Ontario.VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience