Cochrane Clue Solving Adventure
Turn Cochrane, Alberta into a your own person outdoor adventure as you play a fun, scavenger hunt style clue solving game. With your smartphone as your guide, you and your friends will discover hidden gems and new pathways as you work together to solve puzzles and uncover a trail of clues guiding you around Cochrane.
|Price for:||Up to 5 participants|
Cochrane Adventure - The Golden Map
Price shown is per adventure with up to 5 players per team.
Explore Cochrane’s historic downtown in a unique way.
A game? A tour? YOU decide!
Your Cochrane Clue Solving Adventure blends the fun of a scavenger hunt, the clue-solving challenge of an escape room and the excitement of racing against the clock.
You’ll receive a series of clues on the free APP. Each clue will guide you on an easy walk to a new location where you'll have to solve a puzzle or find a hidden work. Along the way you'll visit local icons and uncover hidden places.
This adventure is a great experience for families, friends, and groups. Whether you choose to race or enjoy the experience at a leisurely pace as you tour Cochrane is entirely up to you!
How it works:
- You’ll receive a series of clues on the free APP. Each clue will lead you on an easy walk to a new location where you'll find a hidden work or solve a puzzle.
- Suggested team size is 2 - 5 players. It is most fun when working with other people to find and solve clues.
- Once you’ve registered your adventure and selected your start date with the tour provider, you’ll receive an email with instructions and access code. This is done after you’ve activated your experience on Breakaway Experiences’ website.
- Download the free App and use the access code to activate your adventure..
- Clues are written assuming you have no knowledge of the town and are sequential.
- As soon as you submit the correct answer and you’ll get the next clue. Don’t worry, directions and hints are available but do cost you a time penalty!
- Complete all the clues and solve the final mystery!
Your exciting Cochrane Clue Solving Adventure: The Golden Map
A major motion picture called ‘The Reel Cochrane’ is set to be filmed in Cochrane this month but the project was plunged into chaos when the ‘Golden Map of Cochrane,’ a crucial and irreplaceable artifact being used as a prop for the movie, was stolen by a rival movie producer.
Attempts to retrieve the ‘Gold Map’ have failed and YOU, a renowned team of Clue Solvers is their last hope. Can YOU follow the trail and solve the clues to uncover The Golden Map?
• Start location: Downtown Cochrane
• Start time: Start any day any time, though we recommend playing during business hours.
• Walking distance: Approximately 2.5 km on flat roads in town. No stairs.
• Average time to complete: 90 - 120 minutes plus optional breaks.
• What you need: At least one fully charged cellphone per team (we advise 2+) and footwear for walking around town. Dress for the weather.
• Children: This adventure is great for families with children, however the clues can be quite challenging and we therefore recommend playing with adults.
Need to know:
- You are not required to buy anything along the route, however there are multiple opportunities for dining and shopping if you wish.
- Please ensure that your phone is charged before you start. Additional phones can be added at no extra cost. Data plans are only used to activate the adventure and are not used during play.
- Bringing a phone charger is a good idea if your battery is weak. You may charge your phone by speaking to the businesses at your scheduled breaks.
If you're looking for something fun to do in Cochrane and you think you have what it takes to decipher the clues, or you're looking for an awesome experience gift for someone who craves a little bit of adventure in their lives, try this fantastic Clue Solving Adventure!
How To Book Your Experience