Calgary Sunday Brunch and Farmer’s Market Tour
|Price for:||1 Participant|
|COVID-19 SAFETY:||PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR DETAILS|
Enjoy a culinary adventure as you sip and savour during the Calgary Sunday Brunch and Farmer’s Market Tour. This tasty food tour starts with brunch followed by an intimate guided tour of the Calgary Farmers’ Market.
Enjoy a bites and bevvies as you meet our favourite ranchers and farmers.
Your tour begins with brunch at Market Wines where you will enjoy a savoury pastry, a generous portion of Mediterranean salad, an assortment of fruit, and coffee.
After brunch, it’s off to the farmer’s market to hear stories and enjoy about a dozen tastings at market vendors including fresh vegetables, fruits, juices, local beverages, beef, pork and cheeses.
You’ll receive recipes, shopping lists and a shopping bag so you can leave the market with an abundance of ideas of what to make and the ingredients to get it done.
Summer 2020 – with this tour on “COVID hold" until September, you can explore Calgary’s tasty spots with our Private Guided Food Tour
- You’ll get the background story of what's truly local and what Alberta's seven signature foods are.
- Tastings at Calgary Farmers’ Marketvendors.
- Your professionally-trained guide shares the stories of what it takes to bring produce to market.
- Great for locals & tourists alike.
- Sunday Brunch and tastings.
- Small group walking tour with local guide.
- Restaurant tax & gratuities.Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
Duration: 2.25 hoursapproximatley
When: February - November Sundays 10:30am
Need to know:
- Small group tour, limited to 12 people.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time. Vegetarian options available on request.
- Minimum age recommended for the tour is 14 years.
- Tours run in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly. A short amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable footwear.
- Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
Whether you are looking for a unique gift or a fun Sunday brunch in Calgary with a farmers' market tour, this Calgary food tour is the ticket!
TheSunday Brunch and Farmer’s Market Tourtakes place at Calgary, Alberta.VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience