Calgary's Kensington Village Food Tour
PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR DETAILS
Treat yourself to a night out exploring Calgary’s urban village on the Kensington Village Food Tour. Taste the best this cozy neighbourhood has to offer.
Canapes, pizza, cheeses,salad, wines, beer, spirits, tea, cupcakes and sweet treats - need we say more.
Float past the line-ups and savour the best tastes of Kensington Village with visits to 5 places along this 3-block tour. No matter what the weather, every business is only a few steps away. Along the way your guide will share the charming history and architecture of the area with you.
Hang out with friends or meet new ones on this intimate tour of one of Calgary’s most cozy, liveable areas - Kensington Village. As you nosh and nibble, these Kensington Village businesses that will make you feel like you’ve become part of their family. From lively restaurants and pubs to private tastings and hands-on experiences, you’ll see why the Kensington Village is a Calgary gem.
Summer 2020 – with this tour on “COVID hold" until September, you can explore Calgary’s tasty spots with our Private Guided Food Tour
- Pulcinella Ristorante
Classic Napoletana pizza made with only the most authenic ingredients in a distinctly modern setting.
- The Naked Leaf
This definitely qualifies as a hidden gem and thought you won't drink tea tonight, you'll pop by to pick up your take home gift of tea for tomorrow!
- Crave Cupcakes
Every other cupcake gets measured on "the Crave meter" after you've tasted the homemade goodness of these!
- Peasant Cheese Shop
Cheese and beverage pairings are different with each visit. Prepare to be impressed.
- Brasserie Kensington
Everything made from scatch by classically trained chefs like owner Cameron Dobranski. Yes please!
- All preselected food & drink at 5 venues.
- Small-group walking tour with local guide.
- Restaurant tax & gratuities.Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
Duration: 3 hours approximatley
When: February - November Thursdays 6:00pm
Need to know:
- Tour stops are subject to change.
- Small group tour, limited to 14 people.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time (e.g. vegetarian, diabetic, celiac, allergy). The tour provider will do their best to accommodate your needs.
- Minimum age recommended for the tour is 13 years.
- Tours run in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable footwear.
- Walking distance is 3 blocks
- Guests under 18 years of age will receive non-alcohol beverages.
- Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
Whether you are looking to learn more about where to eat in Calgary or for a unique gift, this tour of some of the best places to eat in Calgary is the ticket!
The Kensington Village Food Tour takes place at Calgary, Alberta. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience