Brentwood Bay Kayak Tour with Lunch and Wine Tasting
|COVID-19 SAFETY:||OPEN - PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR DETAILS|
|Where:||Victoria, British Columbia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Enjoy a 2-hour guided kayak tour of beautiful Brentwood Bay with a professional guide, followed by a wine tasting and bistro lunch at Church & State Wines!
A great way to experience the beauty and diversity of Vancouver Island!
The Brentwood Bay Kayak Tour with Lunch and Wine Tasting is a great way to explore the treasures of Vancouver Island. You’ll paddle along the calm waters of Brentwood Bay with your guide, admiring the incredible natural landscape and coastal wildlife as you navigate towards the vineyards of Church & State Wines.
Brentwood Bay features access to beautiful Tod Inlet, Butchart Cove, and Finlayson Arm, making it an ideal waterway for those looking to paddle in sheltered waters. As you explore the incredible surroundings watch for otters, seals, blue herons, bald eagles, and other wildlife.
At the Brentwood Bay launch site, you’ll meet your guide and get outfitted with your gear. Choose a single or double kayak. An easy launch ramp lets you enter and exit your boat easily and without getting your feet wet! Little or no experience is necessary to use the sea kayaks.
As Vancouver Island’s largest and most prolific winery, Church & State Wines Brentwood is a must-see for every visitor to the Victoria region. The wineries bistro features a fresh menu made from the finest local ingredients with unique dishes perfectly paired with Church & State’s award-winning wines.
- Paddling along the calm, scenic waters of Brentwood Bay.
- A chance to view marine and wildlife like otters, seals, blue herons and bald eagles.
- Lunch and wine tasting at Church & State Wines.
- Kayak and paddle– single or double
- Professional guide
- All required safety gear
- $20 voucher towards a bistro lunch and wine tasting
Departure point: Brentwood Bay, 30 minutes from Victoria
When: Available year-round Tours daily Monday to Sunday
Duration:2 hour kayak tour and time for wine tasting and lunch
Need to know:
- No previous experience is necessary.
- Only high quality, well maintained gear is used. Your guide will ensure that you are fitted to the most comfortable and efficient boat.
- If canceled due to unsafe weather conditions you will be given the option to reschedule for a future date.
- All passenger weights and heights must be advised at time of booking with the tour company.
Whether you're a first-time visitor to Vancouver Island or a local resident, there's plenty to see and experience on this sea kayaking tour and visit to a Vancouver Island winery. Be sure to check this off your list of fun things to do in Victoria, BC.
The Brentwood Bay Kayak Tour with Lunch and Wine Tasting takes place at Victoria, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience