Brentwood Bay Kayak Tour and Victoria Butterfly Gardens Visit
|COVID-19 SAFETY:||OPEN - PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR DETAILS|
|Where:||Victoria, British Columbia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Enjoy a guided kayak tour of beautiful Brentwood Bay with a professional guide, followed by a self-guided tour of Victoria Butterfly Gardens.
Experience the unique beauty of Vancouver Island!
This Brentwood Bay and Victoria Butterfly Gardens tour is a great way to discover some of the treasures of Vancouver Island. On this unique tour, you’ll paddle with your guide on the calm waters of Brentwood Bay and then stroll through Victoria's famous Butterfly Gardens on your own.
Brentwood Bay features access to beautiful Butchart Cove, Tod Inlet, and Finlayson Arm making it an ideal waterway for those looking to paddle in sheltered waters. As you explore the incredible surroundings watch for otters, seals, bald eagles, blue herons, and other wildlife.
Then, you’re off to Victoria Butterfly Gardens for a unique opportunity to experience the beauty and curiosity of a tropical jungle up close. As you tour this tropical paradise, you’ll encounter poison dart frogs, flamingos, large iguanas, tortoises, tropical ducks, free flying tropical birds and much more. The Gardens house a large variety of tropical fish swimming in a serene pond and stream circulated by a stunning waterfall. Thousands of tropical butterflies (up to 70 species) fly through large facilities the size of almost 3 basketball courts.
At the Brentwood Bay launch site, you’ll meet your guide and get outfitted with your kayaking gear. An easy launch ramp lets you enter and exit your boat easily and without getting your feet wet! Little or no experience is necessary to use the kayaks.
- Paddle along the calm, scenic waters of Brentwood Bay.
- A chance to view marine and wildlife like otters, seals, bald eagles and blue herons.
- Tour a tropical paradise with thousands of butterflies.
- Kayak and paddle– single or double
- Professional guide
- All required safety gear
- Admission to Victoria Butterfly Gardens
Departure point: Brentwood Bay, 30 minutes from Victoria
When: Available year-round daily Monday to Sunday*
*subject to availability
Duration:2 hour kayak tour and Victoria Butterfly Gardens at your leisure (approx. 2 hours)
Need to know:
- No experience is necessary.
- Only high quality, well maintained gear is used. Your guide will ensure that you are fitted to the most comfortable and efficient boat.
- If canceled due to unsafe weather conditions you will be given the option to reschedule for a future date.
- All passenger weights and heights must be advised at time of booking with the tour company.
Whether you're a first-time visitor to Vancouver Island or a local resident, there's plenty to see and experience on this sea kayaking tour and visit to Victoria Butterfly Gardens. Be sure to check this off your list of fun things to do in Victoria, BC.
The Brentwood Bay Kayak Tour and Victoria Butterfly Gardens Visit takes place at Victoria, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience