Brentwood Bay Kayak Tour and Local Pub Lunch
|COVID-19 SAFETY:||OPEN - PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR DETAILS|
|Where:||Victoria, British Columbia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Skim across the waters with an experienced guide as you discover Vancouver Islands' coastal wildlife and natural landscape on the Brentwood Bay Kayak Tour and Local Pub Lunch. After your 2-hour paddling adventure, enjoy a tasty lunch at the Brentwood Bay Pub.
Paddling and a pub ... a great way to experience Vancouver Island!
Brentwood Bay features access to beautiful Tod Inlet, Butchart Cove, and Finlayson Arm, making it an ideal waterway for those looking to paddle in sheltered waters. As you explore the incredible surroundings watch for otters, blue herons, seals, bald eagles, sea lions, otters and other wildlife.
Following your kayaking tour of Victoria Island’s stunning waterways, savour a tasty lunch at the Brentwood Bay Pub with extraordinary views and a beachfront atmosphere. The pub is a great place to relax with a delicious set-menu lunch of locally grown produce.
At the Brentwood Bay launch site, you’ll meet your guide and get outfitted with your gear. You can choose a single or double kayak. The easy launch ramp lets you enter and exit your boat easily and without getting your feet wet! Little or no experience is necessary to use the sea kayaks.
- Paddling along the calm, scenic waters of Brentwood Bay.
- A chance to view marine and wildlife like otters, seals, blue herons and bald eagles.
- Tasty lunch at Brentwood Bay Pub.
- Kayak and paddle– single or double
- Professional guide
- All required safety gear
- $20 voucher towards lunch at the restaurant
Departure point: Brentwood Bay, 30 minutes from Victoria
When:Available year-round Tours daily Monday to Sunday*
*subject to availability
Duration:2 hour kayak tour and time for lunch
Need to know:
- No previous experience is required.
- Only high quality, well maintained gear is used. Your guide will ensure that you are fitted to the most comfortable and efficient boat.
- If canceled due to unsafe weather conditions you will be given the option to reschedule for a future date.
- All passenger weights and heights must be advised at time of booking with the tour company.
Whether you're a first-time visitor to Vancouver Island or a local resident, there's plenty to see and experience on this sea kayaking tour.Be sure to check this off your list of fun things to do in Victoria, BC.
The Brentwood Bay KayakTour and Local Pub Lunch experience takes place at Victoria, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience