Brentwood Bay Kayak Tour and Butchart Gardens Visit
|COVID-19 SAFETY:||OPEN - PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR DETAILS|
|Where:||Victoria, British Columbia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Enjoy a guided kayak tour of beautiful Brentwood Bay, near Victoria, with a professional guide, followed by a self-guided tour of beautiful Butchart Gardens!
A great way to experience the beauty of Vancouver Island!
This Brentwood Bay and Butchart Gardens tour is a great way to explore the treasures of Vancouver Island.You’ll enjoy uninterrupted views over British Columbia’s rugged coastline from the water and discover many of the native species thriving there. As you explore the incredible surroundings watch for otters, seals, bald eagles, blue herons, and other wildlife.
Then, it’s onward to the famous Butchart Gardens, spanning 55 acres of beautifully designed flower beds, footbridges, lily ponds and thematic landscape.Be sure to check out the peaceful Japanese Garden, the burbling Ross Fountain, and the Sunken Garden with its vibrant foliage.
At the Brentwood Bay launch site, you’ll meet your guide and get outfitted with your kayaking gear. An easy launch ramp lets you enter and exit your boat easily and without getting your feet wet! Little or no sea kayaking experience is necessary for this tour.
- Paddle along the calm, scenic waters of Brentwood Bay and Tod Inlet.
- View marine and wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Explore the immaculately manicured landscapes of Butchart Gardens at your own pace.
- Kayak and paddle– single or double
- Professional guide
- All required safety gear
- Admission to Butchart Gardens
Departure point: Brentwood Bay, 30 minutes from Victoria
When: Available year-round daily Monday to Sunday*
*subject to availability
Duration:2 hour kayak tour and Butchart Garden self-guide tour at your leisure (approx. 2 hours)
Need to know:
- No experience is necessary.
- Only high quality, well maintained gear is used. Your guide will ensure that you are fitted to the most comfortable and efficient boat.
- If canceled due to unsafe weather conditions you will be given the option to reschedule for a future date.
- All passenger weights and heights must be advised at time of booking with the tour company.
Whether you're a first-time visitor to Vancouver Island or a local resident, there's plenty to see and experience on this sea kayaking tour and Butchart Gardens tour. Be sure to check this off your list of things to do in Victoria, BC.
The Brentwood Bay Guided Kayak and Butchart Gardens Visit takes place at Victoria, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience