Experience the most diverse, and customizable food tour offered in Toronto. See the sights of Toronto while enjoying the best eats the city has to offer from the comfort of a private luxury SUV.
A tour that give you access to the entire city with UNLIMITED food!
This tour is the perfect way to get a feel for the city, and get valuable local suggestions on food, drink, and all things Toronto.
You can customise this tour to cater more to your tastes to include spirits, breweries and other local delicacies, or or just be pleasantly surprised with a ‘Best of Toronto Tour’ itinerary.
Your professional guide will take you not only to see some of the city’s most famous locations, but also show you unique ethnic pockets of the city, local hangouts, and some well-hidden gems.
You’ll visit of the city’s top landmarks as you explore, including the CN Tower, The Toronto Sign, Graffiti Alley and visit the Distillery District, St. Lawrence Market, Queen Street West, Kensington Market, Chinatown, and more. Throughout the tour, you’ll stop at numerous local eateries and sample their tasty dishes and treats.
- A private tour that lets you customize the itinerary to fit your interests.
- Unlimited food customized to your tastes, with a few surprises. If you want more of something, order more.
- The only food tour that gives you access to the entire city.
- You’ll visit Toronto’s must-see landmarks.
- A luxurious and comfortable and way to explore Toronto.
- Unlimited food.
- Private foodie guide/driver.
- Private luxury transportation with pick up and drop-off in central Toronto.
Duration:3 hour and 5 hour tours
When:Daily tour available year-round
Need to know:
- Maximum number of participants per tour is 6 people.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
- Please wear weather appropriate attire and comfortable walking shoes.
- If you wish to drink, the local drinking age is 19 years. Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
Whether you are looking for new ways to explore Toronto or a unique private customizable food tour, this is one of the best things to do in Toronto for locals and visitors alike who love great food!
How To Book Your Experience