Niagara Falls Day Tour from Toronto is the perfect way to experience Niagara Fall’s most popular attractions. With transportation to and from downtown Toronto to Niagara Falls included, you’ll visit Skylon Tower and get both behind and beneath the Falls on a Hornblower Niagara Cruises boat ride and Journey Behind the Falls.
Experience one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World on this exciting day tour to Niagara Falls from Toronto!
The tour starts when your tour guide picks you up from downtown Toronto. It will take approximately an hour and half to get to Niagara Falls. Upon arrival to Niagara Falls, you’ll take an exhilarating ride up to the Observation Deck of Skylon Tower, 775 feet about the Falls, where you'll experience amazing, breath-taking views of Niagara River, Horseshoe Falls, Bridal Veils Falls and American Falls.
Your next stop is Journey Behind the Falls. You will be going on a behind-the-scenes tour, descending a 150 by elevator where a short tunnel will lead to two outdoor observation decks and two portals situated directly behind Niagara Falls.
After your visit to Journey Behind the Falls, you’ll hop aboard a Hornblower Niagara Cruise (formerly Maid of the Mist). You will sail around the Niagara gorge and be brought so close to the Falls that it feels like you could reach out and touch them. The cruise operates from the beginning of May until the end of November. During the winter months, the boat cruise portion of the tour will be replaced with by Niagara’s Fury and the Butterfly Conservatory.
Following the Hornblower boat cruise, your guide will take you on a narrated driving tour of the city. You’ll learn about Niagara’s distinct geography rich history and distinct geography. Your guide will take you to several points of interest including Whirlpool Rapids, the Dufferin Islands, the Old Scow, the International Control Dam, and the Floral Clock.
Along with the exciting stops on the tour, there will be an opportunity for you to explore the shops, restaurants, street vendors, and other attractions in Niagara Falls for 1 hour before heading back to Toronto. Depending on traffic, you should arrive back in Toronto by approximately 4pm.
- A great guided day trip to Niagara Falls from Toronto.
- You'll get as close to the Falls as possible aboard Hornblower Niagara Cruise ride.
- You'll explore cave-like tunnels at Journey Behind the Falls.
- Enjoy a birds-eye view from Skylon Tower Observation Deck.
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in downtown Toronto core or from a Toronto airport hotel.
- Admission to Journey Behind the Falls.
- Admission to the Skylon Tower Observation Deck.
- Ticket for the The Hornblower Niagara Cruise (May – November) . During the winter months, the Hornblower cruise portion of the tour will be replaced with the Niagara Fury and Butterfly Conservatory.
- An hour to explore Niagara Falls on your own and visit numerous shops, vendors, and restaurants.
- An experienced professional guide.
- Small group tour setting.
Duration: 8-hours (approx.)
When: Available daily year-round
Need to know:
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise is seasonally dependent. It will be replaced by Niagara’s Fury and the Butterfly Conservatory when the boat cruise is not operating.
- Floral clock is a seasonal attraction and will not be viewable during winter months.
- The exact length of time for tour may vary slightly based on traffic and seasonality.
- The tour does not include lunch or snacks. There are times during the tour where you will have some free time and be able to grab a quick snack but not a long enough time to sit down and have a meal. You are more than welcome to bring drinks and snacks with you on the tour.
- Please dress in comfortable clothing. We recommend dressing in layers as some days it can be cool or windy by the waterfall. The waterfall also creates a fair amount of mist that may cause it to feel as if it is raining at times. Bringing a light jacket would be beneficial.
Whether you are looking for a unique gift or for a fun day trip from Toronto to Niagara Falls, this day tour is the way to go!
How To Book Your Experience