Toronto Beer & History Tour
|COVID-19 SAFETY:||OPEN - PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR DETAILS|
|Age restriction:||Minimum age for participation - 19 years|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Experience a historic walk through the streets of old Toronto and an introduction to great craft beer all rolled into one. On the Toronto Beer and History Tour, you’ll visit 3 historic pubs and taste local brews as your guide regales you with stories of how beer played a role in the city’s past, followed by a visit to St. Lawrence Market and the Distillery District.
The perfect Toronto tour for both the beer enthusiast and the history buff!
Get ready for a unique tour that proves that beer does indeed make history better. Your tour will visit a few historical Toronto pubs, all with different atmospheres, patrons, servers, and, of course, beer selection.
Your guide will be a verified beer geek with a passion for beer. They will be full of recommendations for you and will help you navigate the river of local craft beers you’ll encounter along the way. They will indulge you with historical tales about early Toronto and give you a new perspective on the history of the city. Through war, fire, cholera, depression, rebellion, and repression, beer has been there soothing the woes of Toronto's people.
The tour will also makes a stop at the historic St Lawrence Market with over 100 vendors, artisans, butchers, and bakers, to sample a variety of Canadian specialties, followed by a tour of the trendy Distillery District, one of Canada’s hottest tourist attractions. The Distillery District is the restored red brick Victorian-era buildings of the renowned Gooderham & Worts whiskey distillery and features more than 70 ground-floor retail and cultural establishments.
- Discover some amazing seasonal and local craft beers, complete with recommendations from your beer geek tour guide.
- Visit three beloved and unique Toronto pubs.
- Learn how beer played a role in Toronto’s past.
- Explore the iconic St Lawrence Market, chatting with vendors, admire their wares, and taste their specialties.
- Explore the Distillery District, one of Toronto’s most historic and regenerated neighbourhoods.
- Learn that beer really does make history better!
- Small group walking tour with local guide.
- Two beers, a beer sampling at a brewery tap room, and a snack.
When: Available Year-round Tuesday through Saturday
Duration: 4 hours
Need to know:
- You must be at least 19 years old to join this tour. Photo ID must be supplied to your guide at the beginning of the tour.
- Maximum group size is 12.
- Additional beer and food are not included. Drinks may be purchased at stops during the tour.
- Dress according to weather and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
The Toronto Beer and History guided walking tour will show places to visit in Toronto that you would never think of. This unique Toronto sightseeing tour is the perfect experience gift idea for the history and beer lover in your life!
This unique Beer and History Tourtakes place at Toronto, Ontario.VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience