BBQ Smoking Class, Toronto
Take your backyard BBQ game up a notch in this fun, hands on BBQ Smoking Class. Learn the low and slow method to producing mouth watering, fall off the bone meat every time you BBQ!
Unlock the secrets to smoking your own meat!
Led by award-winning BBQ pitmaster Jason Rees, this cooking class in Toronto will teach you tips and tricks to the cooking great barbecued meat every time! Throughout the class, the entire smoking process will be covered as well as different types of smokers, charcoals and woods. You will learn how to cook ribs, chickens, pork butt, brisket, mac and cheese and much more. Master the art of injecting, brining, and get tricks and tips on how to get a perfect smoke ring.
The best thing about this cooking class is sampling all of the flavourful meat you’ve help cook throughout the evening, along with beer from local craft breweries and Ontario wine.
BBQ Smoking Class highlights:
- Chef Scott and BBQ pitmaster Jason Rees of the Pork Ninja’s Competition BBQ Team and owner of Earlscourt BBQ share their secrets of genuine southern BBQ.
- Discover the art of low & slow as you cook chickens, ribs, pork butt and much more.
- Feast on a gourmet BBQ meal of brisket, ribs, chicken, pulled pork and all the fixins’ paired with 3 Ontario craft beers or glasses of Ontario wine.
- Two expert instructors.
- All preselected food & drink.
- Small-group class.
- Restaurant tax & gratuities (Instructor gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion).
- August 10, 2020
- September 14, 2020
- October 12, 2020
- November 09, 2020
*This experience has limited space and only selected dates to choose from. Dates are subject to change.
Meeting location: Earlscourt BBQ, 1278 St. Clair West, Toronto
Need to know:
- Class takes place in a working restaurant kitchen. For your safety, please no open toed shoes or flip flops.
- Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
If you are looking for a unique gift idea for the home chef in your life, this BBQ Smoking Class is perfect for Toronto foodies. For Christmas, their birthday, anniversary, Father's Day or graduation this is an experience gift that they didn’t expect…and will always remember!
The BBQ Smoking Class takes place at Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience