Get behind the wheel of a track-prepared Ford Mustang GT or Camaro SS for a once-in-a-lifetime driving experience. Test your skills as you race around a professionally designed coned auto-x agility course!
Get behind the wheel of a Ford Mustang GT or Camaro SS!
Auto-X, sometimes referred to as Autoslalom, Solo II, or Autocross, is an event where drivers navigate through a defined course. Auto-X is a test of driver skill and handling rather than all out speed.
Auto-X differs from road racing and oval track racing in that there is only one car on the track. The layout of the course is defined using traffic cones. The goal is to complete the course as quickly as possible without disturbing the cones and assessing penalties.
No racing experience is required!
In the hands of professional racing drivers, you are sure to have an amazing driving day. You’ll receive instruction from a professional driver who will be in the vehicle with you.
This exciting driving experience takes place at YPK Integrated Training Centre in Pitt Meadows, midway between the city of Abbotsford and Vancouver. The track's wide-open space allows you to push it to the limit. You only have to worry about knocking an orange pylon out of place.
- Maneuver a professionally designed road course as quickly as you can.
- Put your driving skills and maneuvering abilities to the test.
- No experience necessary.
Chevrolet Camaro SS
- 6.2 liter, V8 engine
- 6 speed paddle shift or full automatic transmission
- High performance brake pads and disks
- Stage 3 Total Vehicle Suspension System (lowering springs, performance sway bars and 2 chassis braces)
- Racing seats with 5-point seat belts
- Maximum grip from high performance tires
Ford Mustang GT
- Standard 5 speed transmission
- Ford Racing handling pack (lowering springs, struts and performance sway bars)
- Upgraded rear end gear ratios
- Upgraded 4 piston big brake kit
- Racing front splitter and rear wing
- Racing seats with 5-point seat belts
- High performance tires to maximize the available grip
- Classroom session to learn the basics of high-performance driving, cornering techniques, braking techniques and finding race lines.
- Race suit and intercom equipped helmet
- Use of a race track prepared Ford Mustang GT or Camaro SS.
- In-car coaching. You will be paired with a professional racing driver who will be in the car with you to coach you in proper racing techniques and show you the racing line.
- Track dates not available at the moment.
*This experience has limited space and only select dated to choose from. Dates are subject to change.
Need to know
- You must have a valid driver’s license to participate in the driving experiences. For BC residents that would include the N-Licence and Full-licence.
- Running shoes or similar full foot covering shoes are required. Sandals, high heels, and open toe/top shoes are not permitted.
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable pants and a cotton top. You will be wearing a GT Race race suit (coverall type) which will fit over most clothing excluding skirts, dresses and other bulky layers.
- If you require eyeglasses for driving, soft-frames and close fitting glasses are best.
- You are provided with a helmet with an intercom system. The use of this helmet is manadatory.
- Drivers with a waist size larger than 38 inches or are outside of 5’ 2” to 6’4” in height may not be able to fit safely into our race suits and/or car.
- If you have any known health problems or personal concerns with respect to experiencing high-speed driving with high G-forces and some jarring, it is recommended that you seek professional medical advice before the experience.
- This is not a suitable activity for drivers who are pregnant.
- The program runs rain or shine. Extreme weather conditions could cause delays or stopages to the event.
- Alcohol and drugs are not permitted at the track and a 0.00% blood alcohol level is manadatory.
- Please do not bring your pets to the track. A race track can be a dangerous place for animals.
- Subject to availability.
TheAuto-X Driving Experience is the perfect experience gift for racing fans or those looking for very fast things to do in Vancouver.
This unique driving experience takes place at Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, a short drive from Vancouver. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience