Aerial Obstacle Course, Whistler
Strap on your harness for a high-altitude treetop adventure in the backcountry forest on the Aerial Obstacle Course in Whistler. Choose the course to suit your ability and test your nerve on a series of thrilling high-rope challenges.
|Where:||Whistler, British Columbia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Whistler Aerial Obstacle Course - BEGINNER COURSE
Whistler Aerial Obstacle Course - FULL COURSE
Whistler Aerial Obstacle Course - KIDS COURSE
Get ready to play like a kid again on this unique Whistler backcountry aerial course!
With over 70 aerial elements ranging from mild to wild, this is sure to be an experience to match your level of adventure.
Choose the course to suit your ability, Beginner, Full or Kids course, and set off on a series of thrilling high-rope challenges in the Canadian wilderness. Maneuver through the treetops on balls that spin, over swinging logs, Tarzan ropes, suspended bridges, across monkey bars and ziplines to name just a few.
Beginner Course - Ease your way into to the world of aerial obstacle courses with the Beginner Course. This 1.5-hour introductory level experience is the perfect initiation to balancing on wobbly log bridges and negotiating creative physical challenges. Your guide will be there for support from the forest floor below with helpful tips and words of encouragement.
Full Course - The 3 - 4 hour Full Course includes 70 different features from balance beams to rope swings that reach heights of up to 60 feet above the forest floor. Experience the Whistler backcountry canopy from an elevated perspective.
Kids Course - An adventure for kids ages 7 to 13 years with fun games designed for those younger adventurers with a climbing wall, suspension bridge, and cargo net. Kids must be minimum 7 years old and able to reach 4’7″ (140cm) with heels on the ground. One adult chaperone required, on the ground, for up to 10 kids.
The Aerial Obstacle Course is a natural team building activity and a great adventure to share with friends and family.
- Experienced and informative guide.
- All necessary equipment
When: May - October Daily
- Beginner, Advanced, Kids courses: 1.5 – 2 hours
- Full Course: 3 – 4 hours
Need to know:
- Must be minimum 7 years old and able to reach 5’11” (180cm) with heels on the ground. (Kids course - must be able to reach 4'7")
- You must be able to fit into a 43″ (110cm) waist climbing harness.
- One adult chaperone required for kids 15 years and under, on the ground or in the trees, for up to 10 Kids.
- All adult chaperones are required to complete a waiver.
- What to bring: close-toed shoes, comfortable, athletic clothing, elastic or bobby-pins to tie back long hair.
- Experience takes place rain or shine.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart issues or other serious medical conditions. Pregnant women are not permitted.
- The activity will have a maximum of 10 participants.
The Aerial Obstacle Course experience is located on Cougar Mountain, just a 10 minute drive north of Whistler Village, BC. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience