2-Day Thompson River Fantasy Island Rafting Getaway
|COVID-19 SAFETY:||NOW OPEN|
|Where:||Lytton, British Columbia|
|Age restriction:||Minimum age for participation - 10 years|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Become immersed in British Columbia’s great outdoors on this 2-day Fantasy Island Rafting Getaway. Camp overnight on Fantasy Island, in the middle of the Thompson River, enjoy a gourmet barbeque and bonfire and then raft down the river the next morning.
Experience the grandeur of Black Canyon’s sheer lava walls, the warm waters and a private camp on “Fantasy Island”.
Spend the night on Fantasy Island, a unique 5-acre island in the middle of the Thompson River. You’ll have time to relax, set up camp while your guides prepare a delicious barbecue dinner with appetizers, and fresh baked desserts. Play in the rapids on inflatable kayaks. Following dinner, you’ll spend an entertaining evening around the campfire under the starlit sky.
The next morning, the rafts are unloaded and you'll float through the small town of Spences Bridge, home to herds of Big Horn sheep. You'll plunge your way through all the Thompson River’s famous rapids, including Devil’s Kitchen, the Frog and the 18th Hole and finally arriving in Lytton.
This 2-day adventure will awaken all of your senses with roaring waves, fantastic scenery, and scrumptious meals, all as you cover 80 km (49.7 mi) on the Thompson River from Ashcroft to Lytton.
- Spend the night camping on beautiful Fantasy Island in the middle of the Thompson River.
- Enjoy a scrumptious BBQ prepared by your guides and an entertaining evening around the campfire
- Enjoy spectacular views of Black Canyon.
- Float through the small town of Spences Bridge.
- Professional certified river guide
- Meals – 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, and one BBQ dinner
- Rafting gear – helmet life, wetsuit, jacket, splash jacket
- National Park fees (5%)
Duration:2 days / 1 night
- July 25, 2020
- August 01, 2020
- August 08, 2020
- August 15, 2020
- August 22, 2020
- August 29, 2020
*This experience has only selected dates to choose from. Dates are subject to change.
Need to Know:
- Departure is from Lytton rafting base and you'll be returned to the original departure point.
- Camping gear not included. You are required to bring your own camping equipment and necessities.
- 2-person tent and sleeping bags available for rent at an additional cost at time of trip reservation with the experience provider.
- Guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
- Minimum age for participation is 10 years
- Minimum weight for participation is 85 lbs.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
If you are looking for an exciting experience gift for the adventure seeker in your life, or you’d like to spend an exciting couple of days connecting to nature, this 2-Day Thompson River Fantasy Island Rafting Getaway is sure to provide memories that will last a lifetime.
This white water rafting and camping experience takes place at Lytton, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience