Victoria Monkido Classic Aerial Adventure
Victoria, British Columbia
Tackle the outdoors in an interactive and fun new way. Discover the excitement and face the challenge of zip lines and suspended aerial obstacles! Navigate cargo nets, rope swings,tight ropes, wobbly bridges, swinging logs, and more aerial surprises that gradually become more challenging and higher.
An adventure awaits!
The Victoria Monkido Classic Aerial Adventure is a self-paced aerial activity of ziplines and games that start six-feet (2 metres) above the ground, and begins to rise as you get comfortable with the equipment and moving through the obstacles. The challenges and fun increase as you go, improving your abilities and testing your bravery. When you reach up to 45-feet (14 metres) you’ve finished the whole course!
The Monkido Classic Aerial Adventure is for ages 7 and older, and for groups of mixed ability and age. You don’t need any previous experience. Demonstration, equipment, course monitoring, and encouragement are provided by qualified guides.
How difficult is the aerial adventure course?
- Physical: Progressive impact, from low to high skill level as the course games become more challenging.
- Mental: Exhilarating. The heights rise up to 60 feet – your comfort level in the trees typically rises too.
- A self-paced activity.
Duration: 60 - 90 minutes to complete
Need to know:
- Your experience must be reserved in advance of arriving at the park.
- Minimum age: 7 years. Ages 7 to 13 must have an adult in the park supervising them.
- Minimum reach: 5’11 (180 cm) with feet flat on the ground.
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- A signed online waiver is required for each guest. (Parent/legal guardian signature is required for each minor guest.)
- What to wear: Sturdy, closed-toed shoes (no flip-flops), and close-fitting clothing appropriate for the weather. Long hair must be tied back.
So whether you are looking for an incredible adventure or a unique Vancouver Island experience gift, this Victoria Monkido Classic Aerial Adventure is the ticket!
This experiences is located at Victoria, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience