Vancouver Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) Tour
Vancouver, British Columbia
Minimum age for participation - 12 years
Embark on a 2-hour exploration along the Vancouver shoreline. This SUP tour is an adventure you’ll be sure to remember as you navigate the waterways with your guide from the unique vantage point of a stand up paddle board.
SUP Tours are a great way to explore the Vancouver shoreline on a guided excursion. Whether you are new to SUP or an avid paddler, taking a guided tour will enhance your paddling experience. People of all fitness levels are finding out just how fun Stand Up Paddle Boarding is. Your guide will be Paddle Canada certified, and filled with insightful facts and stories about Vancouver and its coastline.
Duration: 2 hours
- 2 hour guided stand up paddle board tour
- Led by a Paddle Canada certified instructor
- Paddleboard and paddle rental
Meeting location: Granville Island
Need to Know:
- Minimum age for participation is 12 years.
- Anyone over 16 years or younger must be accompanied by a guardian 19-years or older.
- No previous experience is required.
- You must be able to swim on your own.
The Vancouver Stand Up Paddle Board Tour is the perfect way to explore Vancouver’s shoreline and makes a unique gift.
This paddle boarding experience takes place in Vancouver at Granville Island. (VIEW MAP )
How To Book Your Experience