Discover the sweet side of the city on Toronto’s Ultimate Chocolate Tour. Join your expert guide on a stroll through the classy neighbourhoods of King West, Queen West and Dundas West and sample chocolaty sweets from 6 unique stores. (formerly Trinity Belwoods Chocolate Tour)
If you love chocolate, this is the tour for you!
Throughout this delicious confectionary experience, you will learn about fine chocolates and taste a variety of delicacies as your guide escorts you to some of Toronto’s most popular as well as lesser know chocolate treasures.
Learn about where chocolate comes from, how a little chocolate can be good for you, and why we crave chocolate - while satisfying those cravings!
Duration:3 hours approx.
Maximum Group Size: 10 people
When: Saturday 2pm - 5pm (3 hours approx.)
Walking Difficulty: Medium, 5 - 20min walk between stops. End point is 21min walk from start point.
Where does the tour begin and end?
It begins close to King/Spadina and ends near Dundas/Bathurst. The start and end stops are a a 20 min walk from each other, and both are conveniently located near streetcar stops. You will receive the address of the starting point once you've signed up for the tour.
Need to know:
- This is a food tour and not a historical tour.
- Dietary Restrictions: The tour is entirely vegetarian, can be made entirely gluten-free and can be made partially vegan. Nut-free options are available but there may be trace amounts in the products. Other restrictions may be accommodated on a case by case basis. Please mention any dietary restrictions in the 'Dietary restrictions' field when booking a tour.
- It might be a little crowded in some of the smaller stores.
- Tours run in all weather conditions (come rain, shine, hail or snow) short of life-threatening inclemency. Please always check the weather forecast beforehand and come prepared.
- Bring an appetite and some extra cash if you'd like to buy more yummies.
- Tours are subject to change at provider's discretion.
- If you enjoy the tour, please tip your tour guide to thank them for their good work!
You’ll pick up plenty of sweet samples as you go, plus tips on tasting, buying and storing fine chocolate. So whether you are looking for a delectable way to explore Toronto or for a unique gift, this top-rated Toronto chocolate tasting tour is the ticket!
Toronto's Ultimate Chocolate Tour takes place in Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience