Toronto Islands Full Moon Sail
Minimum age for participation - 19 years
Enjoy the gentle ocean breeze as you sail Lake Ontario and the Toronto Islands aboard a luxury 41-foot (12-meter) Beneteau yacht, relaxing under the stars and gazing at the full moon. Don't miss out on this monthly event, courtesy of mother nature.
Enjoy great scenery, majestic views and a unique sailing experience.
Celebrate each full moon during the summer with great views of the setting sun and rising moon. You’ll sail from Toronto Harbour, pass Gibraltar Point and Tommy Thompson Park while enjoying the evening breeze. As the sun sets, your voyage continues under the bright moonlit sky. Beverages and hors d'ouevres are included to toast the full moon each summer month.
Departure point: Queens Quay West, Toronto
Duration: 4 hours
- ALL ABOARD - 2018 DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED
Need to know:
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- Minimum age is 19 years.
- Please book well in advance.
- Gratuities not included.
- All participants must sign a waiver.
- All bookings are subject to severe weather rescheduling.
This Toronto Islands Full Moon Sail takes place at Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience