Hotel bars are so often overlooked. Most people think the only people that go to a hotel bar are those staying in the hotel. This couldn’t be further from the truth. Hotel bars are alive and well. Discover tipples and toddies, comfortable couches, cozy spaces, armchairs and luxurious surroundings. Get lost in the music or be mesmerized by the crackling fire. Sip champagne, discover classic cocktails, craft beer, or a fabulous glass of wine while nibbling on bar snacks, and enjoying conversation with new found friends.
On the tour, you’ll visit 4 distinct hotels, showing you a mix of old world charm and modern luxury. Learn the history behind some of Toronto's greatest hotels. You will experience exemplary service, stellar cocktails, delicious appetizers, comfy couches and overstuffed armchairs at some of the best hotels in the city. As you walk between hotels your guide will point out sights of interest and entertain you with funny stories of the city and its charming history.
The tour includes all preselected food, beverages and restaurant taxes & gratuities.
Tour the downtown of Canada's largest city at night.
Enjoy drinks and shareable appetizers at some of Toronto's best hotels.
Potentially discover a new favourite bar!
Learn the history of the hotels and see where the Stanley Cup was born.
- All preselected food & drink.
- Small-group walking tour let by a local culinary professional.
- Restaurant tax & gratuities (Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion).
Duration: 4 hours approximatley
When: Every second Friday at 7:00 pm
Meeting location: In the lobby of the Delta Hotel - 75 Lower Simcoe Street, Toronto
Need to know:
- Minimum age is 19 years. Proof of age may be required, please bring government issued photo ID.
- The tour provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who has accidentally had one too many. No refunds will be issued.
- Vegetarian options available on request.
- Vegan & Gluten free options may be available for a small surcharge. Please inquire when you reserve your tour time.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Tours run in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable footwear.
Whether you are looking for the perfect way to begin an evening out on the town or a unique tour of the city, the Toronto Hotel Bars Tour is the ticket and makes a great gift!
The Toronto Hotel Bars Tour takes place at Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience