Toronto East End Craft Beer & Bites Tour
Minimum age for participation - 19 years
Discover some of the best beer in Toronto and learn about the rich history of the city’s east end. This 4-hour curated beer and bites tour will take you to some of the newest and best Toronto craft breweries.
Whether you are a beer aficionado or a beer novice, this tasty Toronto sightseeing tour offers something for everyone!
Great things are brewing in Toronto's historic east end! As the craft beer scene explodes and the west end of Toronto becomes saturated, craft breweries are setting up shop in the east and brewing some of the best suds in the city.
The fun begins when you meet your knowledgeable, beer crazed guide who will give you a brief history of the city and an introduction to Toronto's craft beer scene. Then you and the rest of the group head will off on an educational beer tasting extravaganza! You’ll go behind the scenes of local Toronto craft breweries tasting pilsners, stouts, saisons, IPA's and lagers.
You will tour two breweries and visit three restaurants where you will taste some delicious craft beer infused foods with a bevy of beers to wash it down. This tour runs approximately four hours and you will enjoy eight beer tastings paired with multiple food samples to tempt your taste buds. Don't worry, you'll be quite full at the end!
This tour includes all preselected food, beverages and restaurant taxes & gratuities.
- You’ll explore a hidden laneway with a tucked away brewhouse.
- Learn the basics of brewing and some beer history too.
- Taste how beer and food can perfectly complement each other.
- Discover beer cocktails and savor some of the best wood fired pizza in the city.
- All preselected food & drink: 8 beer tastings paired with multiple food samples.
- Small-group walking tour with local guide
- Restaurant tax & gratuities (Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion)
Duration: 4 hours approximatley
When: Sundays at 4pm
Meeting location: The north-west corner of Queen and Broadview in front of the Broadview Hotel.
Need to know:
- Vegetarian options available on request.
- Vegan & Gluten free options may be available for a small surcharge. Please inquire when you reserve your tour time.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Tours run in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable footwear.
- Proof of age may be required, please bring government issued photo ID.
Whether you are looking for a fun things to do in Toronto or looking for a unique gift, this Toronto beer tour is the ticket!
The East End Craft Beer & Bites Tour takes place at Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience