Slide behind the wheel of a race primed stock car for some high octane, adrenaline-fueled stock car racing fun at Flamboro Speedway (located at Millgrove, near Hamilton in Ontario). See for yourself the speed and power that these stock car racing machines bring to the table. Strap in, buckle up, and hang on for the racing experience of your life!
Experience the thrill of Stock Car racing!
For the true NASCAR fan in your life, the incredible gift of an authentic stock car racing experience is one they'll always remember. Make that dream come true as they learn how to be a race car driver at Flamboro Speedway near Hamilton, Ontario.
The aspiring NASCAR driver in your life will never forget the thrill of putting 400 horse power of racing machine through its paces around an incredible track.
Become a NASCAR driver for a day
As soon as you arrive and are fitted out in your authentic racing suit, boots and helmet, the dream of becoming a pro stock car driver becomes a reality. Begin with a pre-race briefing. Listen intently as you learn all there is to know on how to tame the track and get the most out of your mean racing machine. Then it's time to slide behind the wheel of your highly tuned 400 horse power NASCAR proven stock car. Your mind will be focused on one thing only - THE NEED FOR SPEED!
The driving experience of a lifetime!
Rusty Wallace Racing Experience utilizes a dedicated, knowledgeable staff, NASCAR race cars, and state of the art technology to create your unforgettable car racing experience.
- BUCKLE UP! 2018 DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED.
THIS EXPERIENCE HAS LIMITED SPACE AND ONLY SELECTED DATES TO CHOOSE FROM.
*Dates are subject to change
All of the cars are standard transmission, if you need help operating a standard vehicle our pit crews will help you leave the pit area and get you up to speed quickly. Some of the same race cars you have seen on TV in the NASCAR Sprint Cup & Nationwide series.
- The cars have an integrated tube chassis built for safety and speed.
- The Late Models are designed from day one to race on smaller short ovals.
- The car's strong chassis is combined with a fiberglass body making the cars lighter and quicker than the bigger NASCAR style Cup cars used at bigger ovals.
- The design of the cars combined with their light weight and incredible power to weight ratio make these cars a thrilling choice on the short ovals.
- The car's chassis is combined with a GM crate motor making approximately 400 hp, a combination that will take your breath away as the car rockets off the corner.
How fast will I be able to go?
- Each level of experience has a target speed, and the speeds will vary according to a driver’s individual performance.
Do I need any prior racing experience?
- No racing experience is required
- To participate in the driving experiences you must have a valid driver’s license
Are there any age requirements?
- To participate in our driving programs students must be at least 18 years old.
- In the Ride Along programs riders must be 14 years old to participate plus be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
What is provided?
- All participants are provided with a Driver’s Suit, Helmet (with one way radio communication) and a HANS Device.
What to wear?
- Participants need to wear closed toe shoes & clothes that will be comfortable under the Driver’s/Rider’s suit.
Are there weight and height restrictions?
- NASCAR race cars don’t have doors. All Driver’s & Rider’s must have the ability to climb through a 15” high by 28” wide window that sits 35” from the ground.
- Drivers must be at least 5′ tall. Maximum height is 6′ 4″.
- Waist and chest can be no bigger than 52".
What if I damage the car?
- You are financially responsible for all damage caused to the car due to driver error. A Vehicle Protection Plan is available for $60.00, subject to a $1000.00 deductible.
- You can purchase optional insurance at the track on the day of your event.
- Due to the quality of the training and cars, damage is rare.
What if it rains?
- Please note that this experience is dependent on weather. Should your date be cancelled due to weather, your certificate will be honored for a future date but no refunds can be issued.
If you are looking for an unforgettable birthday, Father’s Day, graduation or anniversary gift idea for him that he will always remember THIS IS IT! If you are searching for a unique idea for their bachelor or bachelorette party a stock car driving experience is the perfect way to do to get the stag party day started. They will never forget this adrenaline filled experience you gave them!
This stock car racing experience takes place at Flamboro Speedway, Milgrove, Ontario VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience
*** A $4.75 booking fee will be payable to the experience provider when you reserve your experience.