Slide behind the wheel of a race primed stock car for a high octane, adrenaline fueled NASCAR style stock car racing experience at Agassiz Speedway, Agassiz, British Columbia. See for yourself the speed and power that these machines bring to the table. Strap in, buckle up, and hang on for the ride of your life!
Experience the thrill of Stock Car racing!
For the true NASCAR fan in your life, the ultimate gift of an authentic stock car racing experience is one they'll always remember. Make that dream come true at Agassiz Speedway. With intensive race car driving instruction, the wannabe NASCAR driver in your life will never forget the thrill of putting 400 horse power of racing machine through its paces around an incredible track.
Become a NASCAR driver for the day
From the moment you arrive and are fitted out in your authentic racing suit, boots and helmet, the dream of becoming a pro stock car driver becomes real. You’ll start with a pre-race briefing and listen intently as you learn all there is to know on how to tame the track and get the most out of your mean racing machine. Then it's time to slide behind the wheel of your highly tuned 400 horse power NASCAR proven stock car, with your mind focused on one thing only - SPEED!
The driving experience of a lifetime!
Rusty Wallace Racing Experience utilizes an incredibly dedicated and knowledgeable staff, beautiful NASCAR racing cars, and state of the art technology to complete your unforgettable stock car racing experience.
2017 Dates *
- August 18, 2017
- August 19, 2017 SOLD OUT
THIS EXPERIENCE HAS LIMITED SPACE AND ONLY SELECTED DATES TO CHOOSE FROM.
*Dates are subject to change
Some of the same race cars you have seen on TV in the NASCAR Sprint Cup & Nationwide series. All of the stock cars are standard transmission, if you need help operating a standard vehicle our pit crews will help you leave the pit area and get you up to speed quickly.
- The stock cars have an integrated tube chassis built from the ground up for safety and speed.
- The Late Models are designed from day one to race on smaller short ovals.
- The strong chassis is combined with a fiberglass body making the racing cars lighter and quicker than the bigger NASCAR style Cup cars used at bigger ovals.
- The design of the racing cars combined with their light weight and incredible power to weight ratio make them a thrilling choice on the short ovals.
- The chassis is combined with a GM crate motor making approximately 400 hp. It is a combination that will take your breath away as the car rockets off the corner.
How fast will I be able to go?
- Each level of experience has a target speed, and the speeds will vary according to a driver’s individual performance.
Do I need any prior racing experience?
- No racing experience is required.
- You must have a valid driver’s license to participate in the driving experiences.
Are there any age requirements?
- To participate in our driving programs students must be at least 18 years old.
- In the Ride Along programs riders must be 14 years old to participate plus be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
What is provided?
- All participants are provided with a Driver’s Suit, Helmet (with one way radio communication) and a HANS Device.
What to wear?
- Participants need to wear closed toe shoes & clothes that will be comfortable under the Driver’s/Rider’s suit.
Are there weight and height restrictions?
- NASCAR race cars don’t have doors. All Driver’s & Rider’s must have the ability to climb through a 15” high by 28” wide window that sits 35” from the ground.
- Drivers must be at least 5′ tall. Maximum height is 6′ 4″.
- Waist and chest can be no bigger than 52".
What if I damage the car?
- You are financially responsible for all damage caused to the car due to driver error. A Vehicle Protection Plan is available for $60.00, subject to a $1000.00 deductible.
- You can purchase optional insurance at the track on the day of your event.
- Due to the quality of the training and cars, damage is rare.
What if it rains?
- Please note that this experience is dependent on weather. Should your date be cancelled due to weather, your certificate will be honored for a future date but no refunds can be issued.
If you are looking for an unforgettable Father’s Day, birthday, anniversary or graduation gift idea for him that he will always remember, THIS IS IT! Searching for a unique idea for their bachelor or bachelorette party? A stock car driving experience is the perfect thing to do to get the stag party day started. They will never forget this adrenaline filled racing experience you gave them!
This Stock Car Racing Experience takes place at Agassiz Speedway, Agassiz, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience
*** A $4.75 booking fee will be payable to the experience provider when you reserve your experience.