Rare Okanagan VIP Winemakers Private Tasting & Tour with 3 Course Lunch & Wine
Kelowna, British Columbia
Minimum age for participation - 19 years
Experience the ultimate wine tasting experience in the Okanagan Valley as you join one of Cedar Creek’s winemakers, Taylor Whelan, on this intimate wine tour, tasting and gourmet lunch. Perfect for the collector, the enthusiast or the expert, this behind the scenes opportunity offers library releases, barrel samples, and wine not usually opened to guests.
A wine tasting experience like no other.
Enjoy this very limited opportunity to experience the combination of tasting rare, premium award-winning wines, education and culinary excellence in a magnificent setting overlooking the beauty of Okanagan Lake.
Soak in the spectacular views while you enjoy a 3-course gourmet lunch prepared exclusively for this experience and a glass of premium Platinum wine. The Vineyard Terrace is the perfect setting to enjoy food, wine, and a wonderful vista. The open-air restaurant wraps around the Cedar Creek Wine Shop with every seat affording a breathtaking view of vineyard and lake.
Following the ‘Farm to Table’ philosophy, the Executive chef, Jeremy Tucker will showcase, local, seasonal ingredients at their freshest.
It's guaranteed to be a magical afternoon you will remember forever!
- Premium wine tasting with winemaker.
- Winery/Vineyard tour with winemaker.
- 3 course lunch with a glass of premium Platinum wine.
Season: June - August
Duration: 3 hours
Need to know:
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years old. Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
- The tour provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who has accidentally had one too many. No refunds will be issued.
- Maximum number of participants: 6
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather or artist illness, an alternative date or full refund will be offered.
The Okanagan Valley is one of the top wine destinations in the world. So whether you're looking for a unique gift or have always wanted to learn more about wine, this Rare VIP Winemakers Private Tasting & Tour with 3 Course Lunch & Wine is the ticket!
The tour is located at Kelowna, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience